2.81 vs 2.93

cobracide

Established Member
so can i run a 2.93 upper with a 2lb lower on stock injectors, stock maf, and stock fuel pumps??

a 2.93 only - probably, with a 2# - a datalog is the only sure way.. Your gonna need a tune regardless, so you will find out then.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
I don't dyno race but for $500 bucks maybe : )
I'll be throwing on a ported Eaton anyways, oh well.

But you'll talk shit like calling peoples stuff ugly, and disputing their #'s.

Call it dyno racing, but if you don't trust my #'s, and want to dispute them, then see if your car will do as good or better. $500!?!?

Let me guess you'll more than likely be going to Pro-dyno to have your Cobra tuned when you put your ported blower on? I know I will be.

cobracide

Established Member
But you'll talk shit like calling peoples stuff ugly, and disputing their #'s.

Call it dyno racing, but if you don't trust my #'s, and want to dispute them, then see if your car will do as good or better. $500!?!?

Let me guess you'll more than likely be going to Pro-dyno to have your Cobra tuned when you put your ported blower on? I know I will be.

Chill out, they are just dyno numbers. Didn't realize it was so important to ya. Lighten up, Francis!

Jroc

Established Member
Chill out, they are just dyno numbers. Didn't realize it was so important to ya. Lighten up, Francis!

Yeah they are just dyno #'s so they're not that important other than brag about how much HP, and lb-ft your car put down, but its annoying when people dispute that you made what you claim on a dyno. My cars a pretty strong runner for a 2.93 car, and I've had several people tell me that. It made 431 HP, and 415 lb-ft SAE on a different dyno the day before my Pro-Dyno tune, running a factory 04 Cobra tune, with the A/F ratio was all over the place. After my Pro-Dyno tune I developed a 3rd gear traction problem that was non-existant before it, and the extra power was quite noticable. I was very happy and impressed with my tune, and I'm not just talking about what the sheet says.

cobracide

Established Member
Yeah they are just dyno #'s so they're not that important other than brag about how much HP, and lb-ft your car put down, but its annoying when people dispute that you made what you claim on a dyno. My cars a pretty strong runner for a 2.93 car, and I've had several people tell me that. It made 431 HP, and 415 lb-ft SAE on a different dyno the day before my Pro-Dyno tune, running a factory 04 Cobra tune, with the A/F ratio was all over the place. After my Pro-Dyno tune I developed a 3rd gear traction problem that was non-existant before it, and the extra power was quite noticable. I was very happy and impressed with my tune, and I'm not just talking about what the sheet says.

I'm very glad you're happy and impressed. So am I! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread