2012 Kona, Low Miles Extended Warranty

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

2012 Mustang GT Premium with 14,000 miles, Excellent condition, All maintenance records saved!

Kona Blue with Black Leather premium interior, ambient lighting, leather steering wheel, Power 6 way seat, Shaker 500 watt stereo with Sync and Sirius.

1 owner, garage kept, not smoked in, still has new car smell, has been very well maintained and cared for.

Has a transferable bumper-to-bumper 75,000 /7 year warranty which includes roadside assist.

Options:
Track Pack: Strut brace, Brembo Brakes, 19" wheels, 3.73 Limited Slip Axle

GT Accessory Pack 5: Hood Scoop, 1/4 Window Louvers, Decklid panel, Pedestal rear spoiler, Side scoops, etc.

HID/Security: Anti-theft system, wheel locking kit, HID Headlamps

Only modifications done were SLP axle-back exhaust and professionally installed window tint. Also upgraded the rear tires to 275/40/19 Hankook Ventus V12's.

I will include the stock exhaust and old Pirelli rear tires if you'd like. I'll also throw in a Steeda intake that I never installed.

Price: $28,000

Price: $26,500 without the extended warranty; will still be well under the manufacturer 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.

Make offers!

Contact Information:

Jason: [email protected]
Feel free to e-mail me or contact me on here with any questions, I'll be glad to give my phone number via pm or e-mail as well.

Thanks!

Some Pictures before tint and axle-backs:

11t4fgz.jpg

2igydm9.jpg

1zb9k7o.jpg

2n0sqdy.jpg

15qsmwy.jpg

2wbuog8.jpg

155o1mg.jpg

9tnwra.jpg

2qi4s2t.jpg

UPDATED PICS(Feb. 6 2013)

I had the car detailed the night before and used Hardbody sealant to protect the paint. I was just going over a few spots with the quick detailer so I could snap a few current pictures for those who had asked.

These were taken with my iPhone, so the quality isn't great. But it should give you an idea of how the car looks with the tint and exhaust as those are the only changes from the previous pictures... This should also give you an idea of the current condition.

2lw9kcz.jpg

2r7y87l.jpg

2qvb7zr.jpg

t0rmvs.jpg

The line on the fender is not a scratch, I think it's a reflection of a jet's contrail.

2pq1f95.jpg

svnmh0.jpg

Last edited:

mgallo13

Established Member
Means good luck with sale

Thanks. This is exactly what im looking for for my stang but I don't have the money now I'm taking 18+ credits a semester in college. If its still around in may I'd absolutely consider it. Has the track pack and low miles. glws hahaha

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Also taking 18 hours... Feel your pain bud. I'll probably still have it by then.

And yes, low miles, warranty, all paper work from maintenance, well kept paint and body, really one of the few used cars you can feel really comfortable about buying as it's well documented and there's plenty of local Mustang Group guys who can vouch for the care this car has received.

Anyways, thanks for the look guys. If it's still here in May and you're still interested, let me know.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
$26,500 without the extended warranty, will still be under warranty till 3year/36,000 miles.

Make offers!

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Interested in any trades?

Ive got a '03 f250 with the notorious 7.3l turbo diesel, sonic blue, zf6 manual trans, and only 92k on the ticker

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
No, that wasn't me.. Nice car though, let me know if you decide you'd like a blue one also :)

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
a beautiful car.....has the right color/options/condition/tranny for me but hard for me to think about a long distance purchase....maybe I could have someone else check it out for me thats local.....what city in Texas are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread