Dynojet Run 609 RWHP

FordGTGuy

Established Member
[youtube_browser]zz9Uqg0xbm4[/youtube_browser][youtube_browser]6keV6r3I74A[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Oh man....The media embargo is over and the big guns just was rolled into position....

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
If this number is truly what your average 2013 GT500 will see, it is GAME COMPLETELY OVER for GM and the ZL1 boys. I'm not sure any "keep the faith" letters are going to help with this one.

Giant kudos to Ford and SVT!!!!

HeavyH20

Established Member
That is amazing if that holds up on other dynos! The highest I have seen coming from the ZL1 camp was in the 510 RWHP range. All that and a warranty. Ford has hit a home run with this car, that is for certain.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
6...............0......................9...................RWHP....................................................................................................................with a warranty

:bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana: :bowdown: :dancenana:

HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Told ya. I've seen five dyno runs and 609 is the lowest. The highest was 624. On a car with 100 miles.

Last edited:

Bob Cosby

Established Member
That is amazing if that holds up on other dynos! The highest I have seen coming from the ZL1 camp was in the 510 RWHP range. All that and a warranty. Ford has hit a home run with this car, that is for certain.

There are a few ZL1's in the 520's, but also a few in the 460's. Just goes to show that some dyno's are "happy", some aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread