Lethal/Evolution power packages!!

boosted281

Established Member
Just poking around today and noticed both parties had tune/bolt-on kits available. Both companies are offering intake and tune packages, while LETHAL even has a 700 RWHP kit. What are everyone's thoughts on these? I foresee an order for the the big LETHAL package and a Barton shifter for sure. EVOLUTION had an x-pipe from Magnaflow for just under $550 if I remember right without cats and I don't remember seeing an option to add them either. I guess I'm a little excited for my car to get here and I will probably have my spare bedroom full of goodies by the time it arrives lol. Just thought I'd share.

jonesd

Established Member
I wonder if we should pull the old thread up of some of the veteran "know it alls" telling us this car wouldnt hit 700rwhp with minimal mods... And looking at the lethal 700rwhp kit, i would say that is minimal.

boosted281

Established Member
Blacknite I'm with you!! I need to see if Lethal can get that x pipe from magnaflow and then I can just place one order and all with Lethal. I also saw JLT oil separaters on Evolution and was wondering if these would be useful on the '13, I hate the idea of oil going in the intake and in my mind its reducing fuel octane levels so seems like a no brainer.

SVTSlingshot

Ya, that's my Shelby
Established Member
What do you get for $2,110.85 "Lethal Performance 2013 Shelby GT500 700 rwhp Power Pack"? Cost that much to get 700RWHP?

Evolution

Established Member
What do you get for $2,110.85 "Lethal Performance 2013 Shelby GT500 700 rwhp Power Pack"? Cost that much to get 700RWHP?

You don't need all that to achieve 700rwhp.. That is hearsay... Don't you need a car with this stuff installed to offer packages.. :shrug:

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You don't need all that to achieve 700rwhp.. That is hearsay... Don't you need a car with this stuff installed to offer packages.. :shrug:

NO you just need a tune from Evolution or Lethal that lets the throttle open all the way !!!!!!:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Evo,

When will you have your stage 3 package with pulley change ect?

Also, What size wheels will be needed for the 13? I want to buy Bogart's (or something similar) when I get mine.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Just poking around today and noticed both parties had tune/bolt-on kits available. Both companies are offering intake and tune packages, while LETHAL even has a 700 RWHP kit. What are everyone's thoughts on these? I foresee an order for the the big LETHAL package and a Barton shifter for sure. EVOLUTION had an x-pipe from Magnaflow for just under $550 if I remember right without cats and I don't remember seeing an option to add them either. I guess I'm a little excited for my car to get here and I will probably have my spare bedroom full of goodies by the time it arrives lol. Just thought I'd share.

I'd go for the MGW shifter. IMO there isn't a better one out there for the GT500.

Evolution

Established Member
Evo,

When will you have your stage 3 package with pulley change ect?

Also, What size wheels will be needed for the 13? I want to buy Bogart's (or something similar) when I get mine.

The stage 3 will be available in the next day as well as our Stage 4.

We have one set of wheels that clear the 2013 front brakes, more sets are being made now and will be available in a few weeks in either Black or Polished.

The Rear brakes are a different story... 15's aren't going to ever fit. You will have to go to a 17" wheel for the rear unless you want to change the brakes.

This is the exact reason we bought two cars. While one is pushing the envelope, the other is used for developing and verifying parts.

BossAnaki

Established Member
It's not really a secret.. The factory tune limits the throttle from opening only so much and then closes it when it detects other things. Our tune eliminates all of that.

How does this effect the advance trac and other drivers aids Ford has put into this car so that it can manage the power while driving everywhere but the track with DR/slicks?

kent1

Established Member
The stage 3 will be available in the next day as well as our Stage 4.

We have one set of wheels that clear the 2013 front brakes, more sets are being made now and will be available in a few weeks in either Black or Polished.

The Rear brakes are a different story... 15's aren't going to ever fit. You will have to go to a 17" wheel for the rear unless you want to change the brakes.

This is the exact reason we bought two cars. While one is pushing the envelope, the other is used for developing and verifying parts.

What mods does it take to reach 700 hp at the rear wheels? :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread