Lethal/Evolution power packages!!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
You don't need all that to achieve 700rwhp.. That is hearsay... Don't you need a car with this stuff installed to offer packages.. :shrug:

Don't worry about us, our car will be here as soon as tomorrow. For the packages, we have "people" in the know, and that's what we are using for the time being. These "people" know a lot more about these cars than you Mr. Cook.

quick-nick

Established Member
How does this effect the advance trac and other drivers aids Ford has put into this car so that it can manage the power while driving everywhere but the track with DR/slicks?

I would like to know this as well. Is there any effect on the traction/launch control? If not why did Ford do this?

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
NO you just need a tune from Evolution or Lethal that lets the throttle open all the way !!!!!!:banana:

That is a good point, since a pulley change only results in a small blip in TQ before the computer realizes it and cuts the throttle back to make almost the exact same power. Evo and Lethal are not the only games in town though.

Last edited:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I would like to know this as well. Is there any effect on the traction/launch control? If not why did Ford do this?

Well for one, they don't want the car to overheat and blow all its coolant on track.

Secondly, they don't want you Fing with it.

The logic in these 13s is very advanced. As soon as your down stream goes up, your boost starts to go away. Even with an 11" tall x 3" thick x 25" wide heat exchanger it seems they may still heat soak, I haven't driven mine enough yet to figure out how much they heat soak.

Precision control of ETC by the PCM is also important for launch control.

BossAnaki

Established Member

quick-nick

Established Member
Well for one, they don't want the car to overheat and blow all its coolant on track.

Secondly, they don't want you Fing with it.

The logic in these 13s is very advanced. As soon as your down stream goes up, your boost starts to go away. Even with an 11" tall x 3" thick x 25" wide heat exchanger it seems they may still heat soak, I haven't driven mine enough yet to figure out how much they heat soak.

Precision control of ETC by the PCM is also important for launch control.

I was referring to the tuning of the TB and why Ford would tune it so it is not fully open at certain points (whatever those may be, I don't know) or are you saying they do this to limit power and or heat buildup???

I am also a curious about tuning the TB and any effect there may be on the traction/launch control as I stated before....

Last edited:

Evolution

Established Member
The following is a video of our Grabber Blue 2013 Shelby GT500 6-Speed Manual Running a 9.95@142MPH with the Stock Engine, Supercharger, 6-Speed Manual Transmission, and Clutch. All this is being done with Basic Bolt-Ons.

I highly recommend watching the Video directly on YouTube in 1080P HD!

[youtube_browser]QHxEUA0W7nQ[/youtube_browser]

Read Exclusive Details Only in the October 2012 Issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords Magazine!

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
The following is a video of our Grabber Blue 2013 Shelby GT500 6-Speed Manual Running a 9.95@142MPH with the Stock Engine, Supercharger, 6-Speed Manual Transmission, and Clutch. All this is being done with Basic Bolt-Ons.

I highly recommend watching the Video directly on YouTube in 1080P HD!

[youtube_browser]QHxEUA0W7nQ[/youtube_browser]

Read Exclusive Details Only in the October 2012 Issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords Magazine!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ohhh man that car sounds so sweet. >insert drool smiley here<

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
our drag pack will fit the front and rear brakes just fine on the new cars ;-)

18x5.5 front with 16x9.5 rear. ive got a set for sale right now WITH tires, ready to go :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread