MMR crossover delete GROUP BUY

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Here's the deal, MMR has agreed to give a discounted price on their coolant cross over delete kit if we get a group guy going. Pm me or just post if youre in and ill add your name to the list.

Orders have been placed and payed for, Jeff said he will do his best to get them processed and out by the end of the day. I thank all who participated and made it happen. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Got pricing compared to buying on our own? Also which one with or without filler?

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

Last edited:

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I'm waiting on the details from MMR right now, I just want to get everyone interested in this thread so I know exactly how many guys are interested.

bluebullitt256

Established Member
Im still a little confused on how this crossover delete works correctly. With the delete, the tube that feeds from the right side of the crossover directly to the thermostat is gone. This means that all the coolant will be going through the radiator before it reaches the thermostat. Seems to me like this would cause problems?? Maybe not. If someone could clear that up i might possibly be interested.

missfire84

Banned
Fellow members, mmr has threads on here with all the details on the product. This kit gets rid of the cheap water crossover pipe between the heads. Helps clean up the engine if you ask me. I rather route my hoses MY way, and this kit allows you to do so. -AN lines look great, and less chance of having any coolant leaks due to the crossover pipe cracking (very common problem). I would say this is one of the best products to come out in a long time, referring to the 4v engines.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
For the guys that don't know, do your homework. For the guys that do know and want one, I am updating my original post right now

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Okay I am in, let me just decide which one I rather have and I will pm you my decision.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I'll get all of your specific needs when the order is placed. I'm going to let this run until Monday afternoon to get as many in as possible

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Is it possible to run the GB a little longer and see if you can add more people for an even better price?

Users who are viewing this thread