MMR crossover delete GROUP BUY

Bugsy C

Established Member
MMR cross over delete

Put me down for 1...No filler cap.Also,Have they come up with a way to make the cooling mod part work on a Marauder???Previously ,it was said there isn't enough clearance for it to work...Still want the crossover delete ..I think it makes a much cleaner look on an eaton swap...

1/4MILEMUSTANG

wish I was fast
Established Member
Not trying to take over the thread, but i had an idea that might benefit us all. Maybe we can get with MMR and see if they will do a group discount on a large general parts list! Such as i need more than just the crossover delete and im sure there are other people that have parts lists they could use a discount on as well. Maybe if we all combine our lists then we can get a good discount on a wide range of parts. Just a thought.

missfire84

Banned
Not trying to take over the thread, but i had an idea that might benefit us all. Maybe we can get with MMR and see if they will do a group discount on a large general parts list! Such as i need more than just the crossover delete and im sure there are other people that have parts lists they could use a discount on as well. Maybe if we all combine our lists then we can get a good discount on a wide range of parts. Just a thought.

I agree this would be a good idea. But I just want to see more people jump on this for now, to see if MMR will offer an even lower Price. Group Buys are always great!!!

turbovenom

Established Member
I want one with the fill cap as this gets rid of the factory resrivoir but then you have to cap off the bypass where as they sell the inline T stat housing which would really clean things up, Id be more inclined to get one of theese if I could get the housing as well as its pretty much the other half of the kit, can they do a deal on it ? part# 950542

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Ok guys, if any one on the list didn't get a PM from me please pm me your order info and your shipping info ASAP. If your name is not on the list and you want to be, please do the same as above. I just got off the phone with MMR, ill give you guys a total, paypal it to me and ill pay them. They will then get your shipping info from me and ship direct to you. I'll tell you now shipping to the east coast was $20 for standard ground.

Users who are viewing this thread