nitrous spray bar for heat exchanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
I just finished installing a spray bar on my heat exchanger today at work and would like some info on how long to spray. I would also like to know if people spray multiple times during runs. The set up looks fn sweet. In driving the car in 85 degree heat today, I could feel a difference. I would post pics but i gave up trying. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.:rockon:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Is this a kit that you can buy? If so who makes/sells it?

jumperjack

Established Member
I just finished installing a spray bar on my heat exchanger today at work and would like some info on how long to spray. I would also like to know if people spray multiple times during runs. The set up looks fn sweet. In driving the car in 85 degree heat today, I could feel a difference. I would post pics but i gave up trying. Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.:rockon:

Email me the pics and I'll post them up for you.
[email protected]

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
just got back from driving the car and testing spray bar tonight and i feel i noticable difference i i spray through second and third it feels awesome it was also like 65 degrees tonight

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
So where did you get this kit from or did you make it yourself?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
i'll wait for the dyno numbers

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
You do know you get much more power by spraying the nitrous inside the motor as oppsed to spraying your HE??

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Keep in mind you're spraying a mist of water that will go thru your H/E into a hot radiator and then engine parts. Water contacting hot metal accellerates corrosion. Over time it might make things yucchy. Something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread