nitrous spray bar for heat exchanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
So where did you get this kit from or did you make it yourself?

Nitrous Express makes a kit. It is called the N-tercooler kit. I don't understand why it wouldn't work but the killer chiller doesn't require a bottle to be filled over and over and over and over...you get the point.

lococobra03

Established Member
I put the same kit on my 01 L. Only difference I could tell, was that my pocket book was short 250 bucks not counting getting the bottle filled. My L ran 8.68 without spraying the intercooler and 8.72 spraying it. Needless to say I didnt even pull it off the truck when I traded it for my Termi.

ricksterman

Established Member
N2O = $4/#, 10# bag of ice = $1.99, entertainment value of the internet - priceless.......

I have perused Cobra forums for several years now (even 6 months before I bought a Terminator), to see what everyone else is doing or has done, and what the results are. All FREE research information that could be saving people a fortune, just by clicking a button, and typing a few keys. In fact a majority of my decisions about performance modifications have been at least in part guided by the information posted in forums (depending on who is posting what, you still need sound judgment).

The good news, we all make mistakes. The bad news, we don't all learn from them. The ugly news, a lot of people don't realize they've made a mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread