Cams are priceless!!!!

Adam27607

Established Member
Here is my car. 2003 Cobra with Stage 3 comp cams, bbk longtubes, bbk o/r h-pipe, flowmasters, and a bunch of other goodies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QLtol5q9XM"]YouTube - Cammed Cobra[/ame]

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Sounds awesome :coolman:

What's the driveability like now? What other engine mods do you have, and how much of a gain did you see once you swapped the cams?

Adam27607

Established Member
Sounds awesome :coolman:

What's the driveability like now? What other engine mods do you have, and how much of a gain did you see once you swapped the cams?

Bored .020", CP Pistons, Manley Rods, 2.81" pulley, stock lower, JLT CAI, Accufab throttle body. Car still has factory fuel system, it made 541hp/508 ft-lbs with a 11.6 A/F ratio. I'll be upgrading the fuel system here shortly when I get the 3.4 Whipple Crusher. As far as the engine, thats about it. The drivability is awesome, its just as good as a stock cobra. During the 500 break in miles the drivability wasn't that good. But once I got the break in miles done and was able to get it on a dyno and do a few pulls, the car was as good as new. It's all about having the right tune

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Bored .020", CP Pistons, Manley Rods, 2.81" pulley, stock lower, JLT CAI, Accufab throttle body. Car still has factory fuel system, it made 541hp/508 ft-lbs with a 11.6 A/F ratio. I'll be upgrading the fuel system here shortly when I get the 3.4 Whipple Crusher. As far as the engine, thats about it. The drivability is awesome, its just as good as a stock cobra. During the 500 break in miles the drivability wasn't that good. But once I got the break in miles done and was able to get it on a dyno and do a few pulls, the car was as good as new. It's all about having the right tune
For sure.

So your car made 541/508 with an untouched factory Eaton that had a 2.81 pulley? Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread