Cams are priceless!!!!

03SVT281

Established Member
This car sounds even better in person and makes great power
Hey Adam this is the guy that took the picture of you and your girl in front of your car
at the last Fastlane Dyno Day

Adam27607

Established Member
This car sounds even better in person and makes great power
Hey Adam this is the guy that took the picture of you and your girl in front of your car
at the last Fastlane Dyno Day

I remember you man. Thanks for taking the picture. Hope you're doing well man

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Love the sound man. Runnin Crowers in mine and like you said theyre priceless especially for the sound. I should get a video up of mine but ill get hell for the car being dirty and smoking (thinkin the rings didnt seat or bad valve seals).

Adam27607

Established Member
Love the sound man. Runnin Crowers in mine and like you said theyre priceless especially for the sound. I should get a video up of mine but ill get hell for the car being dirty and smoking (thinkin the rings didnt seat or bad valve seals).

I'd like to see a video. Hope you figure out the smoking problem

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
Sound SICK! I have the same exhaust setup as you and close to the same engine mods (and same wing)! Now I know what my car will sound like with cams!

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Me too! I had thought long and hard about trying to achieve this but I don't think it will happen anytime soon for me due to the new addition in my family and having to switch priorities away from my car and onto diapers and formula

Get your wife to breast feed...you can squeeze another mod or two out by not buying formula!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Like I said it smokes and its dirty but videos just dont do justice for sound.

[ame=http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/justa03/?action=view&current=MVI_1579.flv]
th_MVI_1579.jpg
[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread