FS 1993 cobra 4v Turbo

93turbosnake

Established Member
NEWPICSoct2011049.jpg
1993 hatch origanaly a 4 cyl car 93 cobra clone to the tee. i built the car from the ground up. the best of the best was used in this build no corners cut , this is a 100% street car A/C works and performs wehn needed dyno and track number to back it up . Now for the good stuff, under the hood is a completely stock 03 cobra long block , the only mod is a meling billet oil pump and ATI damper , 03 mach 1 intake manifold . Turbo kit is 100% custom built by me stainless tubing 2 inch 3.5 inch down pipe tial v44 waste gate running on a 15lb spring turbo is a percision 78mm with .89 ar , Intercooler system is all custom made as well 3 inch tubing all V banded aluminum intercooler is a 3 core 4 inch cooler , blow thru system with slot style unpegable meter. fuel system is all Fore with 3 intake pump system with 105 lb injectors and is running on E85. engine managment is thru detail zone wiring and stock 03 cobra computer tune by Ken Sabodis. Power goes through 6spd tranny 26 spline input shaft and spec stage plus clutch , terminator drive shaft, 8.8 with the normal hard ware 33 spline axles c clip elmin. aurburn pro , TA gurdle , 355 gear. the paint is a 8 out of 10 has a scatch on the back pump from being in the garage , the interior is 9.5 out of 10 90% of what you can buy new or from LMR has been done . all new seat covers door panels switch bezels ect.. florida 5.0 guage cluster with all carbon fiber guages , factory CD player and factory amp. Exterior has the same care all that can be replaced has all door , belt moldings and weather strips were replaced in the build , new ford OEM quater windows ect .... front suspen is the usual upr tublar with coil over, new OEM 03 cobra front brakes aerospace rear disc with american muscle 03 cobra replica wheels nitto 555 up front NT05 drag radials in rear , wheels and tires have about 600 miles on them. Im sure im leaving a million things out im asking 25k for the car . Im not hard on cash i want to sell it to start another project im not going to give the car away , resonable offers taken , the car has never slept out of the garage scince i built it . Email me if intretsed and need more info .

Last edited:

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
Mod Fox

I've seen this car in person and it is EVERYTHING he describes and more! Well worth every penny. He probably has over 50k in that car. Can't wait to see what you build next. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread