FS 1993 cobra 4v Turbo

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
I'm surprised this car hasn't drawn more attention. I know the price scares some ignorant people away, but anyone who has built one of these cars and knows what amount of time and money goes into building it RIGHT with good parts and making serious power, they can relate (me included). GLWS and dont let these cheap tire kickers beat you down on the price.

Well said. Bump for a badass car.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
i've ridden in this car and can tell you that it will make you shit your pants.. The best part about it is how quiet it is idling next to you. You can't even tell it's on. a/c and all

93turbosnake

Established Member
Are you putting a glide in this car? Saw your thread in the turbo section.

Yeah I thinking about it I want to sell the car not give it away, if I doesn't sell I'm going to put a glide in it . Hard to believe you have a car you put 60k into and can't even get 20.

93turbosnake

Established Member
Did you just lower the price some one told me you did on another board

This is the only board it's on the problem is I get these people that sound so interested and want to come a get the car they ask me for a bottom dollar when I give them my bottom dollar price they don't put there money where there mouth is, so you probably heard from one of those guys.

Users who are viewing this thread