FS-2001 Black Lightning

onefst87

Established Member
FS-2001 Black Lightning **ANOTHER NEW PRICE**

It is a 2001 with about 99,000 miles on it. I also have a new set of 410 gears, a set of Nittos for racing, and two other bed covers. I have taken it to the track only twice and it ran a 12.02 in the ¼ and 8.01 in the 1/8 on the current tune. Other than that I really have not done any racing with the truck. I mainly drove it to work and played on the interstate. The paint is very clean. I would give it a 9 out of 10. I am asking **$12,000.00** for the truck but am willing to negotiate and trade for a vert with comparable power. I have the title so there is no dealing with a bank to get it. I don't know how to post pics here so send me a PM and I can e-mail you some. The mods are as follows:

- Ported Blower (Steig Stage 3)

- Upper and Lower Pulley (about 15lbs boost)

- Ported Intake

- Fluidyne Heat Exchanger

- Single Blade TB

- SCT Bigger Mass Air

- JDM Cold Air Kit

- Full Exhaust (Kooks Long Tube Headers, JDM custom pipes, mufflers, and tail pipes)

- Electric Fan

- Fully adjustable suspension from QA1 (With Custom springs from JDM on the front and rear)

- Traction Bars

- Built Rear End

- Sprayed in Bed Liner

- SCT Excal 2 Tuner (With a Custom tune)

- 2004 Chrome Lightning Wheels (Good Tires)

- Polyurethane bushings all the way around

Last edited:

onefst87

Established Member
I can change my price to ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!! That would at least get me a reaction. am I asking too much. I thought this was a fair price considering the mods and the condition.

EATONU03

Established Member
meh..... $15,000 for a 99k mile 01' lightning with very minimal mods is going to be EXTREMELY hard (if not impossible) to sell this time of year.

GLWS on it though

Last edited:

onefst87

Established Member
I am open to offers. I don't need to sell it at all. The only reason that I am selling it is to buy an 03/04 Cobra Vert. We now have two kids and the whole fam can not ride in the Lightning.

Frostonsvt

Blood Type- Oh Positive
Established Member
Have you tried looking for dealerships with cobras ? see what they would give you on a trade in ? I would say you should get around 12,000 for the lightning , that would be a good down payment or maybe someone would just outright trade for a cobra with similar mileage

onefst87

Established Member
Have you tried looking for dealerships with cobras ? see what they would give you on a trade in ? I would say you should get around 12,000 for the lightning , that would be a good down payment or maybe someone would just outright trade for a cobra with similar mileage

I have been lookin for people to trade for a cobra but most of them are just lookin to sell their cobras and not wanting a Lightning. If I dont sell it or trade it I will keep it and let it sit for now. I don't have to sell it anyway.

jbes3

Established Member
I have a silver 03 vert with intake, exhaust, tuner, h/e, coolant and h/e resivours, lighted roll bar, 17x10 cobra rears, and couple other mods. 65k miles. Would need cash my way. I am also 3 hours from you in Warner robins, ga. Any interest?

onefst87

Established Member
I have a silver 03 vert with intake, exhaust, tuner, h/e, coolant and h/e resivours, lighted roll bar, 17x10 cobra rears, and couple other mods. 65k miles. Would need cash my way. I am also 3 hours from you in Warner robins, ga. Any interest?

PM Sent.

Users who are viewing this thread