FS-2001 Black Lightning

onefst87

Established Member
I organized my photobucket account and now my pics don't work. Sooooo here they are again.

Lightning01-01-12-DriversSideFront-Close.jpg

Lightning01-01-12-PassengerFront.jpg

Lightning01-01-12-DriversSideRear-Close.jpg

Engine.jpg

Dash.jpg

Interior.jpg

onefst87

Established Member
I have a dirt bike that I might be willing to throw in for a few extra dollars. '96 KX 250 with a new motor, and new tires.

onefst87

Established Member
I finally got the video of the last time I took this thing to the track. BTW I have replaced the windshield so it is no longer cracked.

th_FirstpassonPortedBlower.jpg

justinr1001

Established Member
Man thats a nice ride! I have been looking for an L for forever, but the price is either too high, or they are way too far away from me. I'm wanting a driver, not a show car. Any chance you will be coming thru or to knox,tn anytime soon? :D

onefst87

Established Member
Man thats a nice ride! I have been looking for an L for forever, but the price is either too high, or they are way too far away from me. I'm wanting a driver, not a show car. Any chance you will be coming thru or to knox,tn anytime soon? :D

I could but I don't drive the truck anymore. I would hate to drive all the way to Knoxville, TN and you change your mind. Then I just added a whole bunch of miles to it for nothing. I just take it to the grocery store every now and then to keep the miles down, and keep a battery tender on it to keep it charged. If you are interested shoot me a PM and we can possibly meet up somewhere closer. This truck used to be my DD until I got my Honda, so it will drive anywhere you want it to go. Birmingham is not that far from Knoxville. It would be a great weekend road trip!!

onefst87

Established Member
I think the tire kickers are getting out of hand. Does anyone seriously want to buy this truck? It is a great truck at what I feel is a great price. Please give me some feedback as to anything esle I can do to get this thing sold!!

Users who are viewing this thread