Carbon Fiber Radiator Support teaser pics

Tucker

Well,
We got our first proto type Carbon Fiber Radiator support cover for the 99-04 Mustangs.
These are made from real Carbon Fiber and fully autoclaved for a perfect finish. We also smoothed out the part, so there is no recess for the sticker or clips for the prop rod. HOOD LIFTERS ARE REQUIRED. We sell the best Redline Tuning Hood Lifters if you need them.
Parts are on order and we will do a group buy for the first run of 20 at a discounted rate. I will post this up starting next week.

Just wanted to get you the pictures for now.
Retail will be $199
GB will be $?? (a good deal for sure)

We also have a fuse box cover in carbon fiber. Please let me know your interest in this as well. Price will be in the $50-60 range.

BTW, does anyone know for sure if the covers are the same for the 96-98 cars as well? They have differant part numbers, but sure look the same. If you know please let me know.
Enjoy
tn_CF%20parts%20023.jpg

tn_CF%20parts%20015.jpg

tn_CF%20parts%20011.jpg

cobraracer46

Banned
Well,
HOOD LIFTERS ARE REQUIRED. We sell the best Redline Tuning Hood Lifters if you need them.

Can't use the stock hood prop rod= Fail. We sell the best ...... hood lifters. Wow, I didn't think high performance body part lifters existed, but it deos not matter any way because I have no plans to upgrade the trunk lid lifters on my car to "the Best"

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Can't use the stock hood prop rod= Fail. We sell the best ...... hood lifters. Wow, I didn't think high performance body part lifters existed, but it deos not matter any way because I have no plans to upgrade the trunk lid lifters on my car to "the Best"

You sir, are a ginormous bag of douche

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
I'll be ready to order soon. BTW thanks for the hood prop delete!

cobraracer46

Banned
Ugh, I want to say something really bad but I can't afford another infraction.:burn:
All I want to say is that I wish there was a manufacture on this planet who could produce a Carbon fiber radiator support cover for 99-04 Mustangs that would work with the factory prop rod. It's not that big of a deal to me any way since the factory radiator support cover looks good.:dancenana:

Tucker

Huh?
Did I miss something somewhere? and what's this got to do with a truck lid?
I have never heard someone say they love the prop rod on a Mustang.

Oh' well, it's cool, but to make a CF cover or even a painted version and still use the rod you will be scratching it.

I'll keep you all posted.
GB coming very soon.
Jay

K2AHollywood

Established Member
^hate to say it......I mean I really do but I kind of agree with fago-racer46 I perfer the prop...I have never liked hood lifters. PS its a nice a nice piece Tucker but looks a little out of place with just that and the fuse box in CF. Any plans for additional covers beyond those two pieces?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
^hate to say it......I mean I really do but I kind of agree with fago-racer46 I perfer the prop...I have never liked hood lifters. PS its a nice a nice piece Tucker but looks a little out of place with just that and the fuse box in CF. Any plans for additional covers beyond those two pieces?

^+1 Anymore parts coming in cf?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Huh?
Did I miss something somewhere? and what's this got to do with a truck lid?
I have never heard someone say they love the prop rod on a Mustang.

he was making fun of you because you said the best lifters. He was laughing because he said he was going to upgrade his stock lifters on his trunk lid to the best performance lifters, which you say is redline lol.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think it looks good. Although I'd be really interested in a painted cover. And yes, the 96-98 covers are different.

totheduals

Established Member
I want to order some right now!!!!
I'll take the Rad cover and Fuse Cover. And can you also get me a smokin deal on JUST the Carbon Fiber Tube for my 01 Cobra. I have the Black True Cold Air on now, but want it to match the rest!!
NO REALLY I WANT TO BUY NOW!!!!
PM me please.

Tucker

We also have the carbon fiber coil cover overlays.

It's cool, but this is the only group that likes the rod.
BTW, Redline Tuning hood lifters are the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread