Carbon Fiber Radiator Support teaser pics

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Maybe I'm retarded cause Im not a car show person, but this seems kind of silly.

$200 for carbon fiber in a place you never see? If it were lightweight body panels or even interior parts, I can get into that, but I guess I never got into the underhood appearance mods.

That said, the prop rod is garbage and should have been eliminated long ago.

My94GT

Established Member
Maybe I'm retarded cause Im not a car show person, but this seems kind of silly.

$200 for carbon fiber in a place you never see? If it were lightweight body panels or even interior parts, I can get into that, but I guess I never got into the underhood appearance mods.

That said, the prop rod is garbage and should have been eliminated long ago.

i agree with all the but the prop rod. it really just doesnt bother me, maybe because since i never open my hood its not in the way.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
its functional, but a bit annoying if you want the hood open higher.

I had a friend hold the hood vertical, and I tell you what, it is so much easier to work on it.

Tucker

Not a retard at all.
You said it, your not a car show person, but many are.

Trust me, most clean up under the hood.

Please don't turn my thread into a "I don't like CF or I love my prop rod" back and forth.
I'm supplying a demand on request of tons of members here. If your not into it, move on to the next thread where someone is asking for opinions.

Thank you
Jay

Tucker

Ok, here we go.

To get on the list for our JLT 99-04 mustang Carbon Fiber parts you must call or FAX in your order.
Please do not email credit card numbers, only call or fax. We will take your order and put you on the list.
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY CREDIT CARD UNTIL PRODUCT SHIPS!

Call in to 757 335 1940
FAX in to 757 389 5375 (include, name, phone #, Email, shipping & billing address, what your ordering, credit card #, exp. date and security code on back of card)

Retail pricing:
$199 radiator support cover
$59 Fuse Box cover

Pricing for the first 20 only (I'm getting tons of calls and email, so this will go fast)
Radiator support cover $184 ($15 savings)
Fuse Box Cover $49 ($10 savings)

Thank you
Jay

cujobp

Established Member
Any chance in putting a group buy together if there is enough interest? Been trying to find one of these, but can't find them anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread