Need a daily ASAP!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Hey everyone, I know I posted a thread like this a while back, but now I really need my own car.

I'm in the market for an SVT Focus 2 door (really would prefer the EAP (Euro spec)), but I will take a regular SVTF too if it's worth it. Also in the market for a Subaru. I like the bug eye 2.5 RS's because theyre in my price range and are still decent looking. No wagons!! Open to any other offers too.

Looking to spend under $6,500, it must be reliable and I don't wanna have to put work into it off the bat. No accidents either along with a clean title. Really wanting to pick this up within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks a lot,
Mike :beer:

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Replied.
Good choice. If possible buy one that just had the timing belt done.
I love my 04 SVT Focus.:rockon::beer:

Thanks for the info Jimmy :beer:

I've 2 from craigslist so far. And 1 PM from x99blacksnakex. Heard back from one, but not the one I was most interested in. Got my eye on a loaded red 03 with 60k on the clock.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I like cars that are decent looking :poke:

I've kinda pushed out the Focus and I really want an Impreza 2.5RS. Called on one today but someone put a deposit on it :( I really need to find one soon

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I think they look good, I owned a legacy 2.5gt wagon for nearly three years.....easily one of my favorite cars i have ever owned

good luck mini me....you are looking for one of the most popular used cars out there. Gotta act fast when you find one becuase about a bazillion other people want one too

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
you pick up a daily yet? What are you waiting for!!!
Car is away, been waking up an hour earlier so I can still carpool. Hoping to get one over the thanksgiving break! Really have my heart set on a 2.5RS. Just waiting for the right one to pop up :beer:
im selling my 02 focus svt thats black.. its our daily driver and has been for a while now.

If I can't find a Subaru, I'll end up resorting to a SVTF or a Mazda3. I'll keep you in mind :beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Nothing yet haha...there's nothing but crap out there right now

Users who are viewing this thread