True Forged is now an authorized SVTP vendor. pics inside!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
special thanks to Sid297 for giving us the chance to be a vendor on this awesome forum and to LL for your support :beer:

we are a new wheel company making custom made-to-order forged billet aluminum wheels. our wheels are made in Anaheim, CA by the same factory that makes iForged (Hennessey wheels), Boze, DTM, JLine, GS Motorsports, Strut, Intro, West Coast Corvettes, and more. all wheels start out as solid billets of aluminum centers which are cut via CNC machine and then assembled by hand. 2 piece wheels are welded to billet barrels/hoops and 3 piece wheels are bolted together. this makes for an incredibly strong, yet lightweight wheel. our most popular wheel, the 3 piece 18x10.5" Mach 5, weighs just 20lbs! we offer all finishes including chrome, polished, brushed aluminum, glossy and flat powdercoated colors and custom painted to match centers. lips are avaliable in all finishes as well.

right now i am offering killer deals to celebrate our "grand opening" on SVTP. the following prices will be available through August 31, 2007. you are basically being offered these sets at wholesale dealers prices, which is why i can only do it for a limited time. as you can see, the greatest deal is on 3 piece sets. 3 piece wheels are incredibly marked up in this business, just because... look at some of the other brands i mentioned and at how much they charge for 3 piece sets, they pay even less than i do because they order on much larger quantity scales. same build quality, even some designs are the same, WAY different pricing. i am only offering this pricing here on SVTp but you may refer friends for the same deals as well, regardless of vehicle make and model.

SVT P--------- member's price--------------Regular Retail Price
-----------2 piece--------3 piece--------2 piece----------3 piece
15-17".........1700..............2100...............1900.................2700
18".............2200..............2600...............2500.................3100
19".............2500..............2800...............2700.................3500
20".............2600..............3000...............3100.................3900
22".............3000..............3200...............3500.................4300
24".............3700..............3600...............3900.................4700
26".............xxxx...............5600...............xxxx..................6000

please note, certain widths require the wheel to be either a 2 piece or 3 piece wheel. i know MOST of you will want a 10.5" wheel which MUST be a 3 piece wheel, which MUST have bolts. bolts are only optional on 2 piece wheels. our wheels are 100% custom made to order, NO inventory! we can build you a custom wheel to ANY offset, backspacing and bolt pattern. the widest possible wheel we can make is 15" (pics forthcoming). i have already made a few custom applications for some SVTP members with custom axle spacing on their cobras.

Options are as follows:
$100 extra for bolts on 2 piece wheels
$100 extra for brushed aluminum finish
$100 extra for chrome lips
$200 extra for chrome finish (wheels must be 3 piece. Includes chrome lips and caps)
$60 extra for powdercoated or chromed center caps
Special engraving is available on center caps. Please email for details and pricing.

shipping is done via UPS Ground or Fed EX ground. It is $100 for shipping anywhere in the main 48 states and much of Canada (email for details). anyone willing to drive to the LA area may pick up the set in person to avoid shipping charges. being an all-American made brand we are proud to offer free shipping on wheels to both US AND Canada military veterans and civilian contractors working Afghanistan and Iraq, both past and present (with proper documentation).
violent-smiley-090.gif
this service, as yours, does not expire
patriot.gif

payments currently are accepted in the form of money order, personal check, Paypal (add 3%) and good ole American cash! we will be able to accept credit card orders in the next few weeks; we are currently in the process of setting up our bank account for this. normally we, and our competition, require 100% payment up front but for now we will be accepting $500 deposits (non-refundable), money order/Paypal/cash only. the balance is due before the wheels are finished. orders typically take 3-4 weeks to be completed (some times much sooner). if many people all of sudden order through here though the wait may be slightly extended. all orders are put in line with all the other companies the factory makes wheels for, about 2000 orders a month! :eek:

so without further ado, allow me to introduce our current wheel line-up (2 new designs coming soon!) follwed by some various finishes.
Formula
FormulaBig.gif

Speed 6
Wheel9lg.gif

Speed 7
7speed.gif

Apex
Wheel2lg.gif

Vortex
Wheel8lg.gif

Chicane
Wheel7lg.gif

Sebring
Wheel6lg.gif

Ravel
Wheel4lg.gif

Helix
Wheel3lg.gif

Swazo
TFSwazo.jpg

Mach 5
TFMach5.jpg

close up of my flat antrhacite Ravels
IMG_1636.jpg

my Ravel
IMG_1639.jpg

front wheels on my F150
IMG_1760Medium.jpg

rear
IMG_1761Medium.jpg

front shot
IMG_1758Medium.jpg

rear shot
IMG_1762Medium.jpg

my wheels on Phil's truck
IMG_2540Medium.jpg

phil's rear wheels
IMG_2542Medium.jpg

phil's whole truck
IMG_2539Medium.jpg

my front mach flat black (aka hyper black aka satin black)
IMG_3496.jpg

my rear mach
IMG_3501.jpg

my side
IMG_3494.jpg

brushed 20s
DPP_0053.jpg

glossy anthracite Apex for e55
DSC01411.jpg

gloss black Chicanes
IMG_2187Medium.gif

gloss black chicanes whole car
IMG_2184Medium.gif

gloss black speed 7 in 26"
IMG_2189Medium.jpg

brushed Mach 5s on Venomous01
DSC_0217.jpg

now on Macher's car
DSC01383.jpg

some of you who are computer whiz's may notice that some pictured vehicles wheels have iForged caps on them. i have sold some of their wheels in the past to people but the designs are exactly the same so i use the pics for picture purposes. when i first joined svtp (some of you may recall) i was selling many sets of iForged wheels in the marketplace. i pick up the other companies' cancelled orders for REAL cheap and sell them to raise quick, extra cash. ill be listing these smoking deals in the marketplace from time to time. in fact, ill be listing quite a few this week since they've been stocking up in my storage unit, lol. ill also be posting threads in the pics and videos section of various sets of wheels we've made recently and some customers' cars.

please feel free to post any comments or questions in this thread. ill be checking it QUITE often :read: :-D email me at [email protected] rather than PM me because it will probably be met with a message stating "in box full" :D

ps we will soon be carrying a "revolutionary" new product for Ls and Terminators. an a/c powered intercooler resevoir. yes, I'm aware another company already makes one but the TF ICey Res will be a simple bolt in unit that is plug and play. no intrusive modifications (like our comp's) and for hundreds less! :rockon: :thumbsup: (thread forthcoming)...

norivets.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
Congrats and nice rims bro. Those Mach 5's are sweet.

Last edited:

v8musclecobra

Established Member
those are some insane rims. i love the first chrome ones. call me stupid (everyone does already) but do you have any idea what the average weight is in say 18's?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
v8musclecobra said:
those are some insane rims. i love the first chrome ones. call me stupid (everyone does already) but do you have any idea what the average weight is in say 18's?

hey stupid, lol, average weight on 18s is about 20lbs. Mach 5s are 20lbs. with slightly more metal comes slightly more weight.

97on22s

Established Member
i want 18x4s and 18x11s. run skinnes up front and big fatties out back big lip and solid black!!! chicanes!!!

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
This thread is about to go nuts!!! I just pm'd you about some Chicane's.

Dave

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lightning666 said:
are those the prices per wheel, or per set of 4?

lol, the prices are for a set of 4! :thumbsup:

i believe the thinnest we can make is a 6" wheel, but ill have to check.

Users who are viewing this thread