True Forged is now an authorized SVTP vendor. pics inside!

svtowner

Single Turbo
Established Member
Wish you the best Steve :beer: Thanks for the IFORGEDs. I will be hitting you up for another set in near future. Just bought a 93 LX. Can you say MODULAR FOX. By the way the TT Cobra should be done by the end of the month. Take care and talk to you soon.

Eric

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
svt4stv said:
haha, dont forget, locals (especially those in Ventura County :loser: ) have to pay 15% sales tax :poke:

how long will these prices last!?!? :uh oh:

I'd say give us at least 8months :bowdown:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
every style we carry can be made to fit any vehicle, any size, any finish etc..... you can put the Speed 6 on a civic or on an Excursion. just a matter of size and offset.

fast351

Established Member
Uh, at $3000, I am very intrested in a set of Formula 20's for my 2007 Mustang. I am very close to anaheim, is there a place I can go to see them up close to make a decision and maybe place an order? Do you kinow what the offset is for the new stang??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
fast351 said:
Uh, at $3000, I am very intrested in a set of Formula 20's for my 2007 Mustang. I am very close to anaheim, is there a place I can go to see them up close to make a decision and maybe place an order? Do you kinow what the offset is for the new stang??

no, not yet. we will have a showroom in the "near" future though, in West LA. im awaiting pics from a customer's ride with these wheels. Charger SRT8 with 22" Formula in flat anthracite. i saw it in person but forgot the memory card at home :bash: its ok though, he's going to be installing coil overs soon to which it will look much better (slammed!).

fast351

Established Member
how about the 07' stang offsets???? I think I would be intrested in getting the formulas, just like they are in the pic you provided.........all chrome 3 piece.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
SVT P--------- member's price--------------Regular Retail Price
-----------2 piece--------3 piece--------2 piece----------3 piece
15-17".........1700..............2100...............1 900.................2700

So how much is the dith going to affect the price? Say you were to do a 17x9 and a 17x11 in 2 peice would it still be 2100?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
play23 said:
Call me crazy but none of those wheels really do anything for me.:shrug:

You're crazy...:D

Sometimes you have to see the right combination for you on the right car/color combo. :coolman:

97on22s

Established Member
i still want to know if they can make a 4-5" wide rim.

mickey t has the skinnies for 18s out and hoosier has them for 17s so just trying to see.

Users who are viewing this thread