Lets see all those Pit Bulls!

Modded04

Established Member
Like the title says, I want to see all of your pit bulls. I know that we have had the dog thread but I want just pits. I have one she is 9 months now and I am thinking that the first part of next year I am going the get a second one. I really want a steel/slate blue, blue nose I think that I have found a pretty good place to get one. So lets see them.

Dan

NXSVTCOBRA

he's extremely camera shy, today is his 3rd bday.
laying on his couch in his room-
0_IMAGE_008.jpg

some more in his room-
408.jpg

407.jpg

Sinnz28

Established Member
this is mine. she a little over a year old now.
4thofjuly188.jpg

4thofjuly066.jpg

sophie-1.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

here she is when i got her.
Picture063.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Last edited:

NXGHOST

Established Member
Pitbull owners wait till they eat their kids before admitting they are killers.

vidcap_pitbullattack0522.jpg

2448109404_469a8fd85a.jpg

toddler_august1_08-784282.jpg

whi tri

Established Member
Well it was just a matter of time before some douche bag had to ruin this thread with this crap. Ignorance is a terrible thing

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
The op asked to see members pitbulls,NOT bash the dog/breed.I have a female and she is incredible with my 2 yr old and 8 month old.I also have 2 labs.ANY freaking dog can turn against someone.The pit has been called out because of their biting power and the ignorant smucks that use them for anything other than a best friend.
ttt for a great family friend.For all of those that want to bash,have you EVER owned one?Just like bashing anything you have absolutely no first hand knowledge of.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Wanted to say there are some great looking dogs in this thread before all the Thugs show up with their spiked collar overweight too muscular mixed breeds that they call APBTs.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
me004.jpg

newer002.jpg

9-27002.jpg

a little over a year old.

heres the puppy
rambo.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo-1.jpg

those were from 6-9 weeks old, hes 11 now and is blwing up fast.

sorry for small pics, taken with a cell phone

NXGHOST

Established Member
Way to generalize the entire breed, ever own one? :thumbsup:

Brutus (pure pitbull) was the best dog I ever owned. I had him for 9 years and he was the most loving dog we ever owned. I used to do this trick where I would put a snausage on his nose and tell him "stay".."stay" and he would be like a statue. Then I would say "OK" In a flash he would flick his mouth and the snausage would not even hit the ground. One day my little cousin went to do the trick, as she was telling him to stay and slowly placing the snausage on him nose brutus flipped the **** out and just started mauling her! I started yelling at him punching him and he wouldnt stop. I started hitting him with a tennis racket and again he wouldn't stop. My uncle (Father of the little girl) stabbed him with a kitchen knife.

When I hear stories of pitbull attacks I can not help to notice the simularity, it is like they just flip out for no reason one day! Before that attack brutus NEVER showed any agression, NEVER NEVER! Then he almost killed my liottle cousin.

bigj

Established Member
I got a 12 week old male. I will never leave my dog alone with my daughter. You should have known to keep an eye on the dog with others esp kids at all times. I'll post pics when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Brutus (pure pitbull) was the best dog I ever owned. I had him for 9 years and he was the most loving dog we ever owned. I used to do this trick where I would put a snausage on his nose and tell him "stay".."stay" and he would be like a statue. Then I would say "OK" In a flash he would flick his mouth and the snausage would not even hit the ground. One day my little cousin went to do the trick, as she was telling him to stay and slowly placing the snausage on him nose brutus flipped the **** out and just started mauling her! I started yelling at him punching him and he wouldnt stop. I started hitting him with a tennis racket and again he wouldn't stop. My uncle (Father of the little girl) stabbed him with a kitchen knife.

When I hear stories of pitbull attacks I can not help to notice the simularity, it is like they just flip out for no reason one day! Before that attack brutus NEVER showed any agression, NEVER NEVER! Then he almost killed my liottle cousin.

Its a chemical inbalance in their brain, as they get older they do not know right from wrong anymore. or so thats the line of bullshit my neighbor told me.

02 SLP SS

Established Member

Honestly you showed a lack of judgement and basic knowledge of dog sociology letting a little girl control food around a dog that was obvisouly food agressive and now it's the whole breeds fault.... I don't think so. Now was it right for the dog to attack? No it never is but from the sound or your story the dog basically felt as if it was being challenged for food by a smaller weaker animal and it did what was natural to it being a DOG which was to attack. LOTS of dogs are food aggressive and many bites accur because of this it's just that pits are big enough to do more damage which is why they need responsible owners. Sorry but half of that attack if not more was YOUR fault for allowing that transaction to take place and not being more aware of the breed you owned.

Last edited:

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Honestly you showed a lack of judgement and basic knowledge of dog sociology letting a little girl control food around a dog that was obvisouly food agressive and now it's the whole beeds fault.... I don't think so. Now was it right for the dog to attack? No it never is but from the sound or your story the dog basically felt as if it was being challenged for food but a smaller weaker animal and it did what was natural to it being a dog which was to attack. LOTS of dogs are food aggressive and many bites accur because of this it's just that pits are big enough to do more damage which is why they need responsible owners. Sorry but half of that attack if not more was YOUR fault for allowing that transaction to take place and not being more aware of the beed you owned.

huh

Users who are viewing this thread