found a hooker, got a rim job

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
well, not really. anyways, new wheels came in today, new center caps come in next week.

fyi, good ol discount tire doesn't work on wheel spacers. . . luckily my brembos cleared without the 1/4"ers :eek: :mad: and luckily the rear looks filled enough w/o the 1" spacers (i may buy new studs + 1/2" spacers, but we'll see). also, i know the rear tires are stretched and frankly i don't give a damn b/c they're what i had on the old rims, so i'll have to live with them til i need new ones, then it'll be 295s or 305s :drool:.

anyways, here are some teasers (i took off work to get these mounted), you can wait til i take a some better photos another time.

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

enjoy :)

Last edited:

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
thank you both :D. i still miss the way my old wheels filled the rear wheel well :( so i'll be putting some sort of small spacer to get them back close to flush AND this time getting my fenders rolled.

Last edited:

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
Looks real nice. Like the Cobra clip and shaker combo. It all comes together nicely.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Never have been a fan of just regular silver wheels.... but i must say they compliment your car nicely! Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread