found a hooker, got a rim job

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
Your car is badass!! Great job man; I am very impressed!
thank you very much :D.

Looking HOT Rico. How's the M112 treating ya?
amazing my friend, tis awesome. just needs a port job.

Dam thats a 6 cylinder! Get yourself at least a GT man.. cars pimp
yes it's a 6, and i'm quite happy with it :banana:

:lol:

GT's are slow. Rico's car is more than adequate right now.
:beer::rockon:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Very well put together. I am impressed especially with how well the that Cobra bumper flows with the Mach 1 hood.:rockon:

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Man, those wheels are becoming the new 95 Cobra R's...everyone has them. Car looks good though.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
Nice car!
thank you :banana:

damn that car looks sick!

Nice and clean.
thank you :)

Very well put together. I am impressed especially with how well the that Cobra bumper flows with the Mach 1 hood.:rockon:
thanks man :rockon:

Man, those wheels are becoming the new 95 Cobra R's...everyone has them. Car looks good though.
thanks

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Man i love the way your car looks!! i was planning on doing a semi MACH 1 look-alike as well. I think they should have made a mach in silver....would have looked the best IMO??!! Do you have more different pics? Maybe more pics before you put the black decal on the hood??

homer302

Banned
I doubt most people picked up on the mods but that is sweet man. If I was building a GT I would do most of that.
The Terminator mirrors, side skirts, spoiler, the Bullitt scoops and side windows, the Mach 1 chin, Cobra front bumper.....I did notice it all. That is one sweet ride. I totally dig it.
Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
Car looks good over all, but I have a question. How wide are the wheels? The 255s you have look way undersized. I hate when I see the side wall leaning in like that.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
That is a really nice looking set up. I'd defiantly snap my neck to check it out on the road.
thank you very much, that means a lot :beer:.

Looks good and I LOVE the wheels.

Man i love the way your car looks!! i was planning on doing a semi MACH 1 look-alike as well. I think they should have made a mach in silver....would have looked the best IMO??!! Do you have more different pics? Maybe more pics before you put the black decal on the hood??
thanks! i have a lot more pics in my photo bucket (link in sig) to pics of the car w/ and w/o the stripe and various other stages of the car.

Pretty nice look there.

I doubt most people picked up on the mods but that is sweet man. If I was building a GT I would do most of that.
The Terminator mirrors, side skirts, spoiler, the Bullitt scoops and side windows, the Mach 1 chin, Cobra front bumper.....I did notice it all. That is one sweet ride. I totally dig it.
Keep up the good work.
thank you for noticing :coolman:.

Car looks good over all, but I have a question. How wide are the wheels? The 255s you have look way undersized. I hate when I see the side wall leaning in like that.
the tires were swapped from the previous 18x9 mach wheels; now the fronts are 18x9 and have the 255s on them and the rears are 18x10 and have the 275s on them. the fronts are not stretched, but the rears are a little bit but as i said before, it will stay that way until i need new rear tires and at that point i will get at least 295s. :thumbsup:

It looks sweet with those rims
thank you!

Looks awesome

Users who are viewing this thread