Never Forget 9/11/01

Jefe

Established Member
These photos were just declassified and thought we could make this thread last another week and a half until the anniversary of one of the craziest days in American History. All our kids will be reading about this in history books. Whether or not you think Osama hired terrorists to carry the plan out solely or you think there's irrefutable proof the government did this to us, make no mistake; It happened. We lost a lot of our individual freedoms because of this 1 event. I will always remember this day and all those we lost that had no idea what they were getting themseleves into driving to work that fateful morning. May you all Rest in Peace

Full slideshow: [ame="http://www.scribd.com/doc/13792191/null"]null@@AMEPARAM@@/docinfo/13792191?access_key=key-18f47i8igmztot3rdv95@@AMEPARAM@@13792191@@AMEPARAM@@key-18f47i8igmztot3rdv95[/ame]

Last edited:

ModularFan

Established Member
GBA!!!! thats all I got to say

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW8puRqE4Sc&feature=related"]YouTube - When the World Stopped Turning: A 9/11 tribute[/ame]

Last edited:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I really wish I knew more about this so I could make my own judgements on Terrorist or Government. Great post

Jefe

Established Member
I really wish I knew more about this so I could make my own judgements on Terrorist or Government. Great post

Start looking into the Patriot Act and you will exactly what we all lost. We have no privacy rights anymore if the govt thinks "were up to no good." And they define whatever that might be. I hope this govt doesn't flip the crazy switch on because they're just about there. Check out the Politics Section on this site:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/politics-forum-329/

Monster14

Beer Me
Established Member
wow, crazy pics. I will always remember where I was when this happen and how much T.V. I watched that day

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I could look at those pictures a million times and it will still give me the chills. :cryying: I think so many people get caught up in whether it was a conspiracy or if we weren't told the full story that they forget what a tragedy it was. :(

Last edited:

Steeda52

The New Guy
Established Member

This might be interesting to you.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM"]YouTube - Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)[/ame]

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Those pictures need to be hung in the Senate and the House of Congress, might inspire them to do a better job. Terrorist couldn't bring us down but they just might. Pictures need to be shown more also, helps us to remember just how much we lost and what we're fighting for. People seem to forget to easily of what our forefathers fought for and how we got here.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I remember that day very clearly. I didn't go to work that day. I was sleeping and woke up a few minutes after the first one hit. I turned on the news and was wondering WTF was going on. At that time they just thought it was a freak accident and BOOM you could see the 2nd one hit.

Truly a day of total shock and awe for every American. In total disbelief of what just happened, you could take your eyes from the TV. This was something that we had never experienced on our soil. I defiantly think there is more behind this tragic event that we don't and will never know about.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
I was in Marine Corps boot camp, I remember hearing it over the radio and thinking that they (boot camp) was just messing with us. Later on that night the DI's pulled us together to tell us what happened and if anyone had Family in the Towers or the Pentagon man after that day you always had a feeling of after this shit we will be at war for what just happened.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
A day I will never forget, I was able to see the towers from my school and I remember getting out early, walking to the top of the hill and seeing nothing but a giant cloud of smoke...made me sick to my stomach.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I was in Art class in high school (Senior Year) when it happened. I was there two years ago, pretty unreal

Users who are viewing this thread