Never Forget 9/11/01

Jefe

Established Member
We are counting on you guys for a revolution and we will do what we can.
Our country is full of ignorant retards who wouldnt know the government is scheming against them if we shoved the evidence in front of their face(which im trying to do on a daily basis while we still have the freedom of the internet.) They have too much to lose if that was the case, so they ignore it or just don't want to believe it. Don't put all your hope in us.

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
After seeing the second plan hit I knew we were under attack. I had a fight with the foreman to send everyone home. He wanted everyone to continue working like nothing happened, to not go home and get their kids from school, and to be with and make sure their family is safe. While all this was happening my crew was at a major pharmaceutical plant to boot and they were sending people home. By the time I got home and everything settled, a couple of friends and me decided to go and help out. On the way we heard they were turning people away.

While all of us here might not forget about that awful day when we were
attacked.... but seems and feels to me (sad to say and hope I'm wrong) that America as a whole has already forgotten about being attacked on that day and the innocent lives lost. Also forgot the main reason why we went over to the mid east after that day. They say that our government made/planned the attack, they say we were over there just for saddam - to finish big bushs job, and they say we were over there just for oil - so bush and all our politicians could make more money. They didn't say nothing or said very little about/on bin ladden...most likely forgot.
The only way America will talk about the day of 9/11, is only to make money and make themselves look good in the eyes of the people

I hope I'm wrong about this feeling

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I was in 8th Grade English class when our teacher took a cell phone call and turned on the news. We watched as the second plane hit the towers and then the Pentagon. She left after that, come to find out later on her Husband is in the Navy and works at the Pentagon.

Condor21

Established Member
I was in second period of HS. Teacher from another class came in and told her to turn on the tv and thats all we watched all day.

Dad just got home from a flying that day.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
I was at home when I turned on the TV for the kids, it was about 7am in California and the second plane had already hit. I sat there most of the morning watching the events unfold on TV, my 3 year old son by my side while holding my 14 month old son in my arms. I cried, my 3 y/o son cried with me, it was the first time he ever saw me cry.

My wife came home from work at about 12noon, I went for a run, I ran almost 15 miles that day and walked another 5, as I ran my anger grew, a directed anger that still to this day has never subsided.
-

While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer.

God bless America, land that I love.
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
The 9/11 commission set up to fail. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzrv-e37Es8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 9/11 Truth: The 9/11 Commission Was Set Up To Fail[/ame]

Jefe

Established Member
I read somewhere about some new photos being released today.

I dont know why the media jumped onto this yesterday. As you can tell I posted all these pics in my original post from Aug 2009. Theres nothing new but every source says they are :shrug: Im really confused by it

BTW heres what the new building looks like as of yesterday

800px-Freedomtowerdecember.jpg

kuruma

Established Member
Interesting to revisit the pictures again. A day I'll never forget.

The worst thing for me, is still images of people jumping off the building. I didn't look at them hitting the ground. I was at the corner post office on vesey street shipping my friend a hard drive. (for those of you who don't know vesey, its the street that is next to wfc/wtc goes east to west)

Users who are viewing this thread