wait is that a real one???

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
I've been meaning to post this for a while, see this car running around town all the time but took forever to get a pic of it. I laugh everytime I see it, it has wannabe mach stripes under the doors, garbage wheels, a dark blue wing, tan cloth and all sorts of sick things, oh and of course the GT marking....:nonono:
IMG_0488.jpg

NateV8

Established Member
What a piece of shit. Shoulda just asked him "Why do you have GT stickers on your V6?" I'd love to hear what his response would be. "No wtf are you taking about this is a GT not a V6."

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
What a piece of shit. Shoulda just asked him "Why do you have GT stickers on your V6?" I'd love to hear what his response would be. "No wtf are you taking about this is a GT not a V6."

haha the best part is it's some 4 foot tall mexican dude who barely speaks english. Back when I had my zinc yellow GT, he saw it parked outside my work so he pulled in and proceeded to ask me where I got my "black brake lights" from. I did all I could to make out what he was saying, then I tried explaining that they're factory lights, but I tinted them bla bla...needless to say, I gave up and just said ebay dude....and walked inside hahaha people crack me up

and yes, the bumper has been professionally notched as you can see...forgot to add that to the list of mods

Last edited:

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
i really don't think it even looks that bad. So he wants it to be a gt, big deal. You people act like its a terminator with v6 stuff on it.

Users who are viewing this thread