wait is that a real one???

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Its not my car, and the owner can do whatever he/she pleases with it.

I agree, I can careless what people do to their cars. To each his own, just somethin to share man, it made me laugh..

i really don't think it even looks that bad. So he wants it to be a gt, big deal. You people act like its a terminator with v6 stuff on it.

:poke:

In any event, no not once did I say it is the worst thing I've ever seen and that it's a ruined mustang bla bla bla...quite honestly I don't give a dead mooses last shit what anybody does to their car, just sharing a laugh man no need to get a big ass over anything :bored:

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Looks terrific! I don't see why anybody is bashing it. :shrug: :lol1:

i really don't think it even looks that bad. So he wants it to be a gt, big deal. You people act like its a terminator with v6 stuff on it.

I want to think that you're kidding... Maybe it's sarcasm and you mean that you actually think it looks very bad, and that it's absolutely ridiculous that he's doing this to his car? I dunno man... your car is very cleanly modded (even though it's a honda) so I wanted to think you actually have an idea of what looks good and what doesn't? hmmmm

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Looks terrific! I don't see why anybody is bashing it. :shrug: :lol1:

I want to think that you're kidding... Maybe it's sarcasm and you mean that you actually think it looks very bad, and that it's absolutely ridiculous that he's doing this to his car? I dunno man... your car is very cleanly modded (even though it's a honda) so I wanted to think you actually have an idea of what looks good and what doesn't? hmmmm

lol That's what I was thinkin Joe...owell

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member

I don't think it looks "good" but i don't think it looks outrageous like everyone is making it out to be. If it had 24's with a big aluminum wing on it then i would understand.

Stinger2011

Established Member
haha the best part is it's some 4 foot tall mexican dude who barely speaks english.

Mexican guys seem to always have some of the ugliest riced up vehicles around here. Lol. I saw this V6 mustang in Laurel a few years back. It was white with green stripes AND yellow stripes, had a huge ass wing on the back, golden rims, and some crappy body kit.

Then there's this crappy looking blue civic in town with white flames on the side. Once I saw around six mexicans get in after leaving the store I worked at.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I don't think it looks "good" but i don't think it looks outrageous like everyone is making it out to be. If it had 24's with a big aluminum wing on it then i would understand.

It has a blue wing, added GT on the bumper and fake exhaust cutouts. Its an trainwreck :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread