Do you beleive in Aliens?

Black Sex

Established Member
I hope this isn't a repost. Watch the whole thing

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM&feature=share"]YouTube - If You Dont Believe Watch This- Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011[/nomedia]

Sorry I couldn't get the video up on here

Thoughts?

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I think that we are not alone in the universe. It is foolish to think that out of the hundreds of known planets Earth is the only one capable of sustaining life. Not to mention all the planets that haven't been discovered yet due to our lack of technology.

-Eric

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read somewhere there are over 800 billion galaxies in the universe.

Last edited:

smitty2919

Established Member
I do for the reasons above. Knowing how large they think the universe is and knowing how much of it we have been able to reach/see/discover so far, I think there could be life besides us out there.

Not because of that video though. Seems like it will be only a matter of time that we find other life. With time comes better technology.

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
YES! I believe the sky is actually yellow, the earth is flat, heaven and little green guys with antennas flying through the sky.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Hell yeah there are other life forms out there. I wouldn't doubt it if they're actually living with us and we simply don't know it. Kind of like the Men in Black type of deal. hahaha As for any of the "proof" videos I'm skeptical but I still believe they are out there. That video was convincing as hell though and it is strange that it is more and more common to hear about sightings on the news which is really wild, especially considering it means something was seen by a large group of people and recorded, just have to now determine what it was.

Black Sex

Established Member
I think a person is silly for thinking we are alone.
It makes me wonder what the person on the phone is talking about. The government knows about the events that are going to happen. Something like the movie Independance Day? :shrug:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
we are not alone.

your front splitter cracks me up every time
kekekegay.gif

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
We dont need aliens when some humans are more alien than aliens would be....... (<------yep, I just said that)

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Calling Jim Snover.,,..,Calling Jim Snover

He knows :thumbsup:

by the way I think we are not alone :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread