Flex>Camaro (V6) lol

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Someone should post this on Camaro5 in their V6 section and see how upset they get :D

Raven519

Established Member
Someone should post this on Camaro5 in their V6 section and see how upset they get :D

Why because a modded van is faster than a stock V6 camaro? lol

I'd be more embarrassed being caught in one of those Flex's, they are horribly ugly, lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
sounded and looked like the camaro gave up to me. First he rolled off the line, then missed 2nd, then just gave up.

Think that makes it worse. He knew he couldnt catch up so stopped trying so he could blame it on the misshift.

EDIT:

nm, thought the first vid was just a dyno and you guys were talking about the 2nd vid. Red camaro got took.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
That is awesome!

Why because a modded van is faster than a stock V6 camaro? lol

I'd be more embarrassed being caught in one of those Flex's, they are horribly ugly, lol.

Says the guy that has owned two Jeep libertys LOL:poke:

scrming

Established Member
Hey guys! That's my ugly Flex!! LOL!

Ok.. .thought I would stop by and give a little update! The Camaro in that original video was indeed a friends heavily modded V6 Camaro... He actually beat me ET-wise as he was asleep at the tree.... HOWEVER we had a busy winter! This winter we:

- lighter 20" wheels
- Axle back exhaust
- Alky Control methanol kit
- New Custom tune for methanol

Those few mods were enough to get the Flex into the 12s! Ran a 12.99 and backed it up with a 12.95... ok.. so BARELY in the 12s... LOL!

BUT that was enough to now let me beat some Camaro SSs!! The first run in this video is a LS3 Camaro SS... he beat me to the stripe BUT I did in fact have a FASTER ET! Not sure about the old F-body, the Orange Camaro is a V6, however the Black Vert is another LS3 SS!

Enjoy!

Ford Flex makes 12 second pass in the 1/4 Mile! - YouTube

oh..

black_white_small.jpg

shoot6.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Hey guys! That's my ugly Flex!! LOL!

Ok.. .thought I would stop by and give a little update! The Camaro in that original video was indeed a friends heavily modded V6 Camaro... He actually beat me ET-wise as he was asleep at the tree.... HOWEVER we had a busy winter! This winter we:

- lighter 20" wheels
- Axle back exhaust
- Alky Control methanol kit
- New Custom tune for methanol

Those few mods were enough to get the Flex into the 12s! Ran a 12.99 and backed it up with a 12.95... ok.. so BARELY in the 12s... LOL!

BUT that was enough to now let me beat some Camaro SSs!! The first run in this video is a LS3 Camaro SS... he beat me to the stripe BUT I did in fact have a FASTER ET! Not sure about the old F-body, the Orange Camaro is a V6, however the Black Vert is another LS3 SS!

Enjoy!

Ford Flex makes 12 second pass in the 1/4 Mile! - YouTube

oh..

black_white_small.jpg

shoot6.jpg

That's a beautiful Flex!!! Those wheels make it look SWEET!!!

It's funny because I was browsing Camaro5 for the first time the other day and saw one of your threads. You're not exactly a small guy and the Flex isn't exactly lightweight either, so I say it does a damn good job for being the brick it is;)

Users who are viewing this thread