Someone PLEASE Explain Why I Haven't Seen These True Forged Wheels On a Cobra Yet!?!?

HouseOfPower

Because they are simply ridiculous looking in person. These are fully polished 3 piece formulas. According to Steve I'm the first one to be putting them on an 03-04 cobra. So be it:banana: Yet another example of why True forged is THE ONLY high end performance wheel company I will be affiliated with when my shop opens it's doors!!

EDIT: stand by having some photobucket issues!:nonono:

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

What wheels?

was having photobucket issues FML

anyways....

tf6.gif

tf7.gif

TF.gif

tf5.gif

tf4.gif

tf3.gif

tf1.gif

tf2.gif

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I like, but maybe a little reminiscent of the FR500 to me.... I am waiting for my set of wheels to be finished also.

Ratchet

Established Member
I was thinking about getting them for a while...lol But I went with something else from TF and I as well am waiting on mine... Should be here and on in a couple weeks hopefully..haha :dancenana::D

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
because someone like you hasnt been the trendsetter to do it yet! :poke::beer:

people are hesitant to try new stuff out on these cars. i think they will look fantastic on that CO coupe you've got :coolman:

and wait till they gettaload of the new hotness i texted you about earlier :thumbsup:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
"Someone PLEASE Explain Why I Haven't Seen These True Forged Wheels On a Cobra Yet!?!?"

Because they are still sitting on a FREAKING TABLE and not mounted on your car!

Thread that started out disappointing without pics in the pics and vids forum, .... is still disappointing with wheels sitting on a table... and not on a Cobra:dw::nonono::poke:

HouseOfPower

because someone like you hasnt been the trendsetter to do it yet! :poke::beer:

people are hesitant to try new stuff out on these cars. i think they will look fantastic on that CO coupe you've got :coolman:

and wait till they gettaload of the new hotness i texted you about earlier :thumbsup:

brotato that needs to be the first and the last time you revela what cars I have up my sleeve before I even get to!!:cuss::-D

HouseOfPower

Because they are still sitting on a FREAKING TABLE and not mounted on your car!

Thread that started out disappointing without pics in the pics and vids forum, .... is still disappointing with wheels sitting on a table... and not on a Cobra:dw::nonono::poke:

New Rule: Pics of wheels not authorized unless mounted on car.....effective at once!:D

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Meh, I'd like to see them on the car before I make a judgement. I may contact steve down the road for some black wheels with a polished lip for my redfire.

Users who are viewing this thread