Someone PLEASE Explain Why I Haven't Seen These True Forged Wheels On a Cobra Yet!?!?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
brotato that needs to be the first and the last time you revela what cars I have up my sleeve before I even get to!!:cuss::-D

ah damn. didnt realize that wasnt public knowledge :bash: that's what you get for stealing my brotato :burn:

canuck

Established Member
These are my rushforth wheels had them in summer 2010 they sure look like:shrug:
p1020454v.jpg

Shot at 2009-05-19

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
These are my rushforth wheels had them in summer 2010 they sure look like:shrug:
p1020454v.jpg

Shot at 2009-05-19

these are Formulas in 20". still think they look like your Rushforth?
Formula

and i dont know what your gt500 has to do with OP's thread about wheels for his 03 cobra :shrug:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
theres alot of fail in this thread so Im gonna try and add some win

Heres my C6 with 360 Mesh 8 Forged Wheels, polsihed center with chrome lip... 20x13 rear and 20x10 up front, 345s

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And heres my old Cobra with replicas on 315 BFGs

as you can see, it really isnt about what type of wheel it is, its more of how well it suits the car...

And at a 1/3 of what you can get a used cobra for, not many people are willing to spend 5-7k on a wheel/tire package

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member

Heres my C6 with 360 Mesh 8 Forged Wheels, polsihed center with chrome lip... 20x13 rear and 20x10 up front, 345s

as you can see, it really isnt about what type of wheel it is, its more of how well it suits the car...

And at a 1/3 of what you can get a used cobra for, not many people are willing to spend 5-7k on a wheel/tire package

Congrats on the biggest fail yet. Completely not relevant and added nothing to the thread.

Sent from N8's iPhone

j-tan

Established Member
Man those are some nice wheels! I can't wait to see them on the car. Hurry up and mount some tires on the rims.

j-tan

Established Member

Some people take pride in quality craftsmanship. If you ever get a chance to actually compare your cheap wheels to True Froged wheels you'll see why they cost more. Haters always gonna hate.

HouseOfPower

So many alphas in this thread! Since when has any 18" set of TF's with decent tires cost $7k?

PS if I wanted pics of replica wheels I would have closed my eyes and opened any other thread with mustang pics inside

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Congrats on the biggest fail yet. Completely not relevant and added nothing to the thread.

Sent from N8's iPhone

:shrug:

He was asking why no one has bought TF wheels...

I put an example of why people around here may feel it isnt worth it...

Seeing as how Cobras look pretty sick with replicas and dont really need expensive wheels to look as good.....

I was trying to answer his initial question, how did you contribute again? Oh thats right, by hating....:nonono:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Some people take pride in quality craftsmanship. If you ever get a chance to actually compare your cheap wheels to True Froged wheels you'll see why they cost more. Haters always gonna hate.

:dw: Im not sure if youre serious, but incae you are, my mesh 8 wheels cost me 6,800... so they are more expensive according to the O.P.

So many alphas in this thread! Since when has any 18" set of TF's with decent tires cost $7k?

PS if I wanted pics of replica wheels I would have closed my eyes and opened any other thread with mustang pics inside

Again, all I was trying to do is answer a question you asked... sorry for even bothering lol:D

btw, how much do they cost?

oldmodman

Established Member
I like all of Steve's wheels.

But these just don't look right on a Mustang.

Just to busy looking.

But they are just fine for a Vette, or many of the European models.

The best part of them is the lip.

Users who are viewing this thread