California Vacation pics

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Just got back from 2 weeks meandering around the state of California. We started the trip in LA, with side trips to enjoy the bass fishing at Diamond Valley Lake, tour the Queen Mary and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and attend a filming of The Tonight Show. THen we drove up to Paso Robles for Will's brother's wedding before continuing up PCH to San Francisco. There we toured Alcatraz and ate some killer seafood. The Safari Park was by far the best part of the trip; it's a must see.

Diamond Valley Lake
IMG5432-XL.jpg

Queen Mary
IMG5502-XL.jpg

IMG5528-XL.jpg

IMG5623-XL.jpg

San Diego Zoo Safari Park
IMG5969-XL.jpg

IMG6139-XL.jpg

IMG6273-XL.jpg

IMG6301-XL.jpg

PCH
IMG6761-XL.jpg

IMG6804-XL.jpg

IMG6956-XL.jpg

Alcatraz
IMG6974-XL.jpg

IMG7014-XL.jpg

IMG7101-XL.jpg

San Francisco and area
IMG7371-XL.jpg

IMG7293-XL.jpg

IMG7461-XL.jpg

Whole gallery here: California 2012 - HYBRED Media - Event and Art photography

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Just got back from 2 weeks meandering around the state of California. We started the trip in LA, with side trips to enjoy the bass fishing at Diamond Valley Lake, tour the Queen Mary and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and attend a filming of The Tonight Show. THen we drove up to Paso Robles for Will's brother's wedding before continuing up PCH to San Francisco. There we toured Alcatraz and ate some killer seafood. The Safari Park was by far the best part of the trip; it's a must see.

Diamond Valley Lake
IMG5432-XL.jpg

Before I joined the military, I lived 10 min away from here. The first Fast and Furious movie had a part filmed on Domenigoni Rd...the part with the last truck jacking. Anyways, awesome pics!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Love the pics, thanks for sharing. I would love to visit California one day.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun on this trip. But for every beautiful vista we got a horror story about Cali laws and brokeass-ness...It's a real pity it's being run into the ground.

So you experienced cali's pwnage over texas first hand...........Awesome!

It is a fantastic place to visit. I would never live there. I like my freedom and prosperity too much.

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Great pics!!

If you guys made the drive up to Paso you traveled right past my gun store on the 101 Freeway, in Santa Maria. Coulda let you two shoot in the range!

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun on this trip. But for every beautiful vista we got a horror story about Cali laws and brokeass-ness...It's a real pity it's being run into the ground.

It is a fantastic place to visit. I would never live there. I like my freedom and prosperity too much.

Ya I didn't want to bring up that part and possibly derail your thread.
I'm sure you were thankful when you crossed back in to America.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
amazing pics! awesome vacation... Now we need to get our cars together for a photoshoot! maybe after a month or so when i get my car back from the shop, and after my new wing and bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread