California Vacation pics

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Ya I didn't want to bring up that part and possibly derail your thread.
I'm sure you were thankful when you crossed back in to America.

Definitely. God Bless Texas :rockon:

Cheetah was cool

Best part of the trip, hands down.

amazing pics! awesome vacation... Now we need to get our cars together for a photoshoot! maybe after a month or so when i get my car back from the shop, and after my new wing and bumper.

Yep, you me and the Spring CO Cobra guy (I have to dig up the PM!) need to do a Comp Orange shoot fo sho.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
PCH
IMG6761-XL.jpg

What area was this? That looks sweet. :rockon:

Oh and I'm sorry you had to sit through a horrible Leno monologue. :dw:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
What area was this? That looks sweet. :rockon:

Oh and I'm sorry you had to sit through a horrible Leno monologue. :dw:

Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park. You literally just pull over on the shoulder of PCH and walk down a short trail to the cliff edge. Spectacular view!

It was a good show - Luis CK, Lolo Jones and Delta Rae.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Thinking of taking a trip to the Safari Park this December. The cheetah looked awesome. Really want to do the zipline thing they have there.

Great pics man.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I love California. Most Californians don't realize how lucky we are. Just visited Washington this past week, and man was it gorgeous. If it was sunny up there even just 50% of the time I'd move there in a heartbeat.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun on this trip. But for every beautiful vista we got a horror story about Cali laws and brokeass-ness...It's a real pity it's being run into the ground.

It is a fantastic place to visit. I would never live there. I like my freedom and prosperity too much.

This!, I have lived here for a good portion of my life, the views and scenery are second to none but trust me living here especially these days WILL wear on you fast.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun on this trip. But for every beautiful vista we got a horror story about Cali laws and brokeass-ness...It's a real pity it's being run into the ground.

It is a fantastic place to visit. I would never live there. I like my freedom and prosperity too much.

Great pics as always!

This is one of the main reasons I moved OUT of Cali.. I was born and raised in California, but we've had enough. Sure, there are definitely beautiful/unique sights to see, but the cost of EVERYTHING is ridiculous! Too bad you guys didnt stop by the Mystery Spot.. Its strange.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You did more on that vacation than many do in 5. Those photos came out great. My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Maya which is a block from the Queen Mary. We didn't get to see near what you did, but it was a blast. Yes, California is great to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Very cool pics; you got some of my favorite spots. Sorry to have missed you!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Very cool pics; you got some of my favorite spots. Sorry to have missed you!

Very sorry we couldn't work it out! Wish Will had told me before I got the Alcatraz tickets; we could have easily done that on the 4th instead.

Users who are viewing this thread