Westburo Baptist Church gets owned.

Supernova

Established Member
I'm honestly shocked some grieving parent hasn't killed Fred Phelps yet. How unfortunate...

Menasor

See the cops in the back there to protect those people. Must be nice pay'n taxes for that.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I think a .308 on a roof top would do the trick. Kill the daughter bitch first then take some pot shots into the scattering crowd after she goes down. I'm just glad I don't live in there town, I honestly don't think I could control myself, especially if it was a family member or friend's death they were protesting. Every person that has walked away from them is proving who the bigger people are.

johnkn

Established Member
They (tried) to show up at the funeral service of one our 19 year old Marines who was KIA last year. Fortunately the town was alerted, and our entire community rallied to completely block their efforts. We had everyone from priests to the (..........men) (motorcycle gang) standing by to block them. There were thousands of people lining the approach holding American flags and forming a human wall. Those sick piece of shit coward bastards didn't get within 3 miles of the Church. F them all...

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
I think a .308 on a roof top would do the trick. Kill the daughter bitch first then take some pot shots into the scattering crowd after she goes down. I'm just glad I don't live in there town, I honestly don't think I could control myself, especially if it was a family member or friend's death they were protesting. Every person that has walked away from them is proving who the bigger people are.
Been there, 7 years ago. **** them

Kove

Established Member
They have police protection everywhere they go. When I was stationed at Fort Riley, KS they would gather right outside post and they would always have the local police there with them. They're some fu**ed up individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread