Westburo Baptist Church gets owned.

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
Yeah they tried to protest one of our guys funerals that was in our company. His truck struck an ied. Thankfully the riders came 742 bikers and over 2000 other people showed up to block them. They have several videos they posted on it. If you care to see it it's In Honor of Spc. Jeffrey White, Jr. - YouTube pretty touching to watch without tearing up

Kove

Established Member
From what I've seen and heard, the Patriot Guard riders do a good job of keeping these crazy sons of bit**es away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planter

Banned
I wish someone would do a drive by mowed down and the cops just happened to not pursue.

even if the gunmen were caught, I dont see any jury sympathizing with the Phelps cult and convicting the gunmen for doing what needed to be done a long ass time ago.

wow.. some crazy christians right there..

wrong. it's nothing more than a cult of religious fanatics who hide behind a Baptist denominational title, and proclaim to be Christians, but them ain't Christians...they're slightly lower than demon feces.

Real Christians dont judge or speak filth like they do, and they don't act like kindergartners and sing into the microphone when someone's asking them a question.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I wish someone would do a drive by mowed down and the cops just happened to not pursue.

even if the gunmen were caught, I dont see any jury sympathizing with the Phelps cult and convicting the gunmen for doing what needed to be done a long ass time ago.

wrong. it's nothing more than a cult of religious fanatics who hide behind a Baptist denominational title, and proclaim to be Christians, but them ain't Christians...they're slightly lower than demon feces.

Real Christians dont judge or speak filth like they do, and they don't act like kindergartners and sing into the microphone when someone's asking them a question.

I know they aren't christians.. They try to defend their beliefs with lies that they say are in the bible... No differfent than muslim extremists.

M33P

Established Member
Put me with a nice rifle within a couple hundred meters of fred phelps and i will gladly deal with the consequences of removing such a piece of trash from the earth.

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
LMAO...I thought being a laywer (a good education background vocabulary and debate wise) that Mrs Phelps would have a better response to some young adult than just to sing when the mic was in her face. I applaud that guy. Well done.

But I agree with the masses....WBC needs to all die in a fire.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
thats just goes to prove how religion ****s more and more people up everyday. An absolute waste of time.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I am really shocked there hasn't been a parent of a dead child who they protested that hasn't snapped and physically harmed/killed one of them. If I had died in war, my dad would be showing why he was a sharpshooter in the Army during Vietnam.

20psirabbit

Established Member
I think a .308 on a roof top would do the trick. Kill the daughter bitch first then take some pot shots into the scattering crowd after she goes down. I'm just glad I don't live in there town, I honestly don't think I could control myself, especially if it was a family member or friend's death they were protesting. Every person that has walked away from them is proving who the bigger people are.

This. They are tasteless human trash.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
With all the sick twisted ****s in the world today that randomly open fire on innocent people you would think one of those pussies would step up to the plate and take out some of these clowns.

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
With all the sick twisted ****s in the world today that randomly open fire on innocent people you would think one of those pussies would step up to the plate and take out some of these clowns.

Most of the sick twisted ****'s ARE those type of people. They hide behind gods will.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
I agree that the Westboro Baptist Church members are a waste of biology and I would likely succumb to anger and violence were they to protest at a funeral of one I loved or cared for, but they inadvertently serve as a critical example of freedom of expression in the extreme. I genuinely hate what they do and what they stand for, but their right to spout nonsense and my right to hear it is, and will always be, of paramount importance to this country and its future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread