Livernois Motorsports now offers tuning for 2013+ Fusion 2.0L EcoBoost

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We here at Livernois Motorsports and Engineering are excited to announce yet another industry first! We are now offering tuning for 2013+ Ford Fusion 2.0L EcoBoost vehicles.

Currently we are looking for 5 BETA testers to help further develop our 2.0L Fusion tune. These vehicles must be FWD.

We are also looking for a AWD version of the 2.0L Fusion so that we can verify compatibility with our existing tune.

If you are interested in being a BETA tester please e-mail us at [email protected] for further information.

[youtube_browser]YjS11TMwmuc[/youtube_browser]

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I e-mailed you on behalf of one of good friends who has bought a car from me. Hes in Blissfield so about an hour away from you has a white Titanium car. I could provide you with two cars as well as a ST if you want. Let me know

535724_4145567972582_2067305631_n.jpg

Thanks,
Nate Keeton
[email protected]

Last edited:

Fooln Ya

Established Member
I know my dad would LOVE to have is 2.0EB Edge tuned..... Would this be compatible with other 2.0's, or is it pretty specific to the model? (I'm assuming pretty specific since your are still working on the ST)

+1 on the 1.6EB.... my '13 Fusion needs a little more kick in the a$$ :D

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey folks, looks like the interest is higher than we originally estimated! We are about a week or so away from finishing up the 2.0L Fusion tune. Once that is complete we will be working towards finishing up our Focus ST tune. During that time we will be verifying that the processors are somewhat close between the Fusion, Escape, and Edge. If they are it will significantly cut down the amount of time it will take to develop tunes. Once all of the 2.0L tunes are taken care of we will be moving on to the 1.6L platform! Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!!! -Chris

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I'm the dude that bugged you about tuning my AWD 2013 Fusion Titanium w/EcoBoost about a month or so ago. I sent you an email. Not real sure if you need a local car for a BETA test. I'm in Louisiana. No hope for me! :)

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So will this void the warranty like the 2013 mustang guys were having problems with.

Technically, any modification you do to your vehicle can void your warranty, however, below is a snippet of what we typically recommend for people to do if concerned with their warranty.

The days of being able to return a vehicle to stock and no one be the wiser are probably gone for good. As computers increase in capability, so do the memories of those computers. I would say the best advice is to be open, and honest with your dealership. I am not saying Ford will for sure honor anything, but just go into it knowing these are the risks but this is where our unparalleled experience is paramount. The EcoBoost engines are pretty awesome pieces, but in the hands of a tuner that is inexperienced with DI engines there can be issues. We have been dealing in the performance calibration world for EcoBoost ever since it has been available, and we are now using that knowledge to improve the 2.0L version.

If you are overly worried, then leave it stock. me personally? With the right tune, there is nothing to worry about.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey folks, looks like the interest is higher than we originally estimated! We are about a week or so away from finishing up the 2.0L Fusion tune. Once that is complete we will be working towards finishing up our Focus ST tune. During that time we will be verifying that the processors are somewhat close between the Fusion, Escape, and Edge. If they are it will significantly cut down the amount of time it will take to develop tunes. Once all of the 2.0L tunes are taken care of we will be moving on to the 1.6L platform! Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!!! -Chris

After further clarifying, as of right now our main focus is the 3.5L EcoBoost and 2.0L EcoBoost platforms. We will reevaluate once we are 100% satisfied with what we are/will be offering . -Chris

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Those tires were struggling.

Has there been any testing with e85 on ecoboost motors yet?

macworld

Established Member
Does it have launch control or something? That's weird how it took off. Looked like a manual at first

Users who are viewing this thread