Livernois Motorsports now offers tuning for 2013+ Fusion 2.0L EcoBoost

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bottom line is +20hp and +50tq. Awesome results from just a tune. Great work guys.

Thank you for the kind words! We spent a great deal of time on this over the past 2 weeks. It was on the dyno for a week almost non stop and we were perfecting it on the street for almost another week. This is a great, safe tune that everyone should love. After we get our 5 BETA testers lined up and feedback to us we will be releasing it to the wild. This is just the beginning guys, so stay "tuned" (yeah, pun intended).

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Oh man, will I be pushing for a ecoboost anything if I get a company car.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I know my dad would LOVE to have is 2.0EB Edge tuned..... Would this be compatible with other 2.0's, or is it pretty specific to the model? (I'm assuming pretty specific since your are still working on the ST)

+1 on the 1.6EB.... my '13 Fusion needs a little more kick in the a$$ :D

You are definitely right about that son!!

Hey folks, looks like the interest is higher than we originally estimated! We are about a week or so away from finishing up the 2.0L Fusion tune. Once that is complete we will be working towards finishing up our Focus ST tune. During that time we will be verifying that the processors are somewhat close between the Fusion, Escape, and Edge. If they are it will significantly cut down the amount of time it will take to develop tunes. Once all of the 2.0L tunes are taken care of we will be moving on to the 1.6L platform! Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!!! -Chris

Good to hear!! :beer: :rockon:

Too bad you guys are so far away or I would be glad to let you beta test our 2.0 Ecoboost Edge!

IMAG0400_zps10a66e5b.jpg

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Whatever dealer Spec'd that red SE out did an AMAZING job. The wheels and the ruby red look amazing.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Whatever dealer Spec'd that red SE out did an AMAZING job. The wheels and the ruby red look amazing.

Agreed!

I know we will be making a separate post, but we also are the first to tune the 2.0 EcoBoost Escape as well. We actually did a few weeks back but our media department has been crazy busy recently and have not had a chance to get the video set up yet.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Does Livernois tune the 2013 Focus ST?

I know you asked awhile back, but we now have tunes for the ST and will be posting results shortly!

I know my dad would LOVE to have is 2.0EB Edge tuned..... Would this be compatible with other 2.0's, or is it pretty specific to the model? (I'm assuming pretty specific since your are still working on the ST)

+1 on the 1.6EB.... my '13 Fusion needs a little more kick in the a$$ :D

Currently, the 2.0 Fusion, MKZ, and Escape are supported. The older 2.0 Edge and Explorer are not.

Hey look, it's the '15 Mustang!

Jk, I have a '13 Fusion just like the one in rev440's post. My interest is piqued.

It is well worth it, we are also working on some other goodies as well to help these cars out.

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
I noticed the car in the video is FWD. Your site doesn't go into detail on drive options. I assume the AWD 2.0 Fusion is supported as well.

The recent snow here has reminded me how much I appreciate the AWD on my worn out Mazdaspeed6. Since Ford is dragging their feet on dropping a respectable power plant in the Fusion, and I'm NOT fronting the money for a V6 MKZ, I'm watching your solution closely.

On a side note, I need to talk to someone at Livernois about freshening up the 4.6 in the '96 Cobra.

On edit: Checking again I see AWD is now supported. In bold letters nonetheless.

Last edited:

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I noticed the car in the video is FWD. Your site doesn't go into detail on drive options. I assume the AWD 2.0 Fusion is supported as well.

The recent snow here has reminded me how much I appreciate the AWD on my worn out Mazdaspeed6. Since Ford is dragging their feet on dropping a respectable power plant in the Fusion, and I'm NOT fronting the money for a V6 MKZ, I'm watching your solution closely.

On a side note, I need to talk to someone at Livernois about freshening up the 4.6 in the '96 Cobra.

On edit: Checking again I see AWD is now supported. In bold letters nonetheless.

It's ok, we get calls all the time asking if we support AWD as well, but just to clarify for all other readers of the thread, yes we do...

Users who are viewing this thread