Considering On3 Performance??? Listen to this phone conversation first!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
[youtube_browser]g763A2W9yrQ[/youtube_browser]

The just of it....my buddy orders on3 turbo kit for his 94 cobra. Knew there would be fitment issues and was fine with that. Also ordered the injectors and other bits and pieces from them, which were sold as Siemens Deka 60 lb injectors. We got them and they had on3 stamped on them instead of Siemens Deka, but installed anyway.

We had a hell of a time getting this to run and tuner could not get it to idle or even run good enough to make a pass. Switched out the injectors for REAL 60 lb siemens injectors, and the car started up and idled perfectly, and made its first pass of the day withing a few minutes. He paid for 2 days worth of dyno time instead of what would have been a few hours.

Just use this as a warning that the cheap prices ARE NOT worth the downright horrible customer service.

Here is his original thread:
On3 Fuel Injectors and Customer Service Quality - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
thats some great customer service right there, customer service seemed really defensive over the injectors. What was the outcome with this?

Sick SVT

Established Member
I dont know much about this company as I have never had dealings with them but have heard alot of issues coming out of there on these forums. With customer service like that they probably wont be around for long...

That's pretty ballsy selling a knock off fuel system component and advertising it as a brand name and on top of that when you get caught, you want to add a 20% restocking fee on a return. They will go by the wayside like RPM Outlet.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
What a ball sack. I'll be sure to re-post this on any forum I can. They're false advertising, I'd get ahold of a lawyer personally.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Well to be honest, I wouldn't expect welders and mechanics to have PhDs in customer service. He was pretty much a dick, but somewhat on par with what I would suspect. The injectors are now 6 months old(from order date). They could have 20,000 miles on them by now, or have been dropped, and abused. Having them flow tested sounds fair. 20% restocking is a little BS, but somewhat expected. Lying on their website, that's downright dishonest, but who's going to stop them. Hopefully enough threads like this will caused them some financial damage.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
thats some great customer service right there, customer service seemed really defensive over the injectors. What was the outcome with this?

Nothing yet, they want him to pay a 70 dollar restocking fee to return the injectors they scammed him for. The conversation just happened friday morning. He has had many troubles with them, including waiting 3 1/2 months for his MAF, in which case they sent him the drop in style MAF instead of the slot style that he paid an extra 50 bucks for.......:nonono:

That's pretty ballsy selling a knock off fuel system component and advertising it as a brand name and on top of that when you get caught, you want to add a 20% restocking fee on a return. They will go by the wayside like RPM Outlet.

They are still selling them on their website as Siemens Deka injectors...even though he clearly said in the conversation they haven't sold them "in a long time".

Whats even worse is that you can buy their kits through Jeg's now.....I can't believe Jeg's is letting this happen.

On 3 Performance - JEGS High Performance

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Yea repost this everywhere you can. The On3 rep sounds like an asshole. Chad is a Choad.

Last edited:

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Well to be honest, I wouldn't expect welders and mechanics to have PhDs in customer service. He was pretty much a dick, but somewhat on par with what I would suspect. The injectors are now 6 months old(from order date). They could have 20,000 miles on them by now, or have been dropped, and abused. Having them flow tested sounds fair. 20% restocking is a little BS, but somewhat expected. Lying on their website, that's downright dishonest, but who's going to stop them. Hopefully enough threads like this will caused them some financial damage.

You are right...they could have 20k miles, they don't. They were delivered in a plastic ziplock bag from On3, if that says anything about how much they care about abuse...

Kevins89notch

Established Member
You are right...they could have 20k miles, they don't. They were delivered in a plastic ziplock bag from On3, if that says anything about how much they care about abuse...

What I was simply getting at is a customer calling about a part that's 6 months old saying it's not working. A lot can happen in 6 months. It's the customer's word vs the business. Once you factor in their attitude, prior issues, etc, I'm 100% without though.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
email Seimens and let them know someone is banking on their name....might help or could be a complete waste of time..

Last edited:

Paulinator

Established Member
siemens injectors arent top of the line, what they sold you is a Bosh Gen 2 injector. if you want top of the line look into Injector dynamics or one of the other companies that makes billet injectors. but yeah those guys are jack asses, reminds me of the hassles with HPP trying to get them to correct their mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread