Considering On3 Performance??? Listen to this phone conversation first!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
the negatives are all adding up, it's really a shame, I have my tubular K and coil-overs on and ready to go... goodbye on3, hello inter-cooled vortech v1...

The turbo is honestly a blast. But unless you can afford to build a nice kit with all the right stuff, you WILL NOT regret your decision to go Vortech!

And actually, my buddy who made the phone call now has about 600 miles on the car, and is considering trading/selling the turbo kit, mainly to get the on3 name off the car...let me know if anyone is wanting to make some trades for 94-95 centri kits, 5.0 heads, intakes, etc. Just seeing what's out there.

Sent from my HTC One X

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
i had trouble with on3 through ebay. they were terrible. had some issues right from day one and they weren't willing to help in any way. Ebay ended up getting my money back. Too Long, Hit trans crossmember on right side, poorly jigged pipes....

IMG_0365_zps68ecef10.jpg

IMG_0364_zps3212f9db.jpg

Breakdown

Established Member
When I bought my kit. They didnt have near the complaints that they have now. I have had my kit for 2 and half years maybe 3 (I forgot when I bought it)and not a single problem. I'm not defending on3 just stating my buisness with them. I feel bad for the people that did get ripped off.

Foxkid87

Established Member
Not to side with on3 but i always research parts before i buy them.. this also includes what the part looks like.. that being said on3 is definitely in the wrong as was the buyer.. but since the part was used he doesn't have to accept the part back but it shouldnt have happened in the First place.. ill be sure to stay away

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
glad to see i'm not the only one who feels this thread needs to stay towards the top....

my buddy actually ended up pulling the On3 kit off and replacing with a V1 setup. He couldn't be more happy, and has been actually enjoying the car instead of working on it. He finally got the turbo kit sold, but took a huge loss on it.

Nothing ever came of the injectors. He found a place locally that has a flow bench and is thinking of getting them checked out there just for curiosity's sake. He seems happy just getting the On3 name off of his car, and it also helps his current set up is making a bit more power also.

And yes, we have both learned to not believe that what you order is what you get. Its sad when you have to worry about googling pictures of injectors to make sure you got the brand you ordered. Hopefully our mistakes can keep other people from making the same ones and avoid people like Chad.

97 Nightmare

Established Member
I am so glad I stumbled across this thread. I was actually considering O3P until I keep seeing stuff like this. I know they have some ambassadors on this forum and seems like some have had some success. But I am not willing to take a chance. Guess it'll be CG fab unless there is another viable option.

Cory

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
I am so glad I stumbled across this thread. I was actually considering O3P until I keep seeing stuff like this. I know they have some ambassadors on this forum and seems like some have had some success. But I am not willing to take a chance. Guess it'll be CG fab unless there is another viable option.

Cory

My best friend has one and loves it but it is an older kit.

If I was going to buy one today I wouldn't go directly though On3. I would personally go through Power Adder Solutions as many on Corral have had lots of luckl with them and they seem to have way better customer service.

or just go B&G and be done with it.

TaraFirma

Established Member
After reading all the BS people have gone through with this company, I'm surprised nobody has gone to his shop and beaten the snot out of this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread