Considering On3 Performance??? Listen to this phone conversation first!

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
i only got ripped off one time. a hood from ebay user hoods4sale. thinking back, they said they can only accept payment over the phone. they must've had paypal disputes in the past. anything i buy now i use paypal so i can file a dispute if they rip me off.

how is the call recording legal? i thought you couldnt record audio? what about in florida?

It just depends on if its a 1 or 2 party state.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
well, to those wondering if he's aware of the thread, he definitely is reading the thread here. he sent me this pm on our local columbus racing forum becuase i stated he bought a GTR two pages back here. i started a thread regarding the gt500 and this is what he said::

him---
5 cars posted in your sig, talking about buying a $70k+ car and worried about me driving a gtr.....

me---i'm not worried about you driving a GTR (assume you're referring to the thread on svtperformance--which i won't link here). they MSRP for $55k-ish, and come with every option in the upper $60k's--perhaps $68k. i'll be trading in my cobra, and not paying over MSRP--not in a huge hurry to buy, and ford will make as many as they can sell. i might just decide to buy a GTR too

he then sent me this pm---

"Sure seem like your worried about it, not knowing a thing about me and posting about my business on svt. I dont even know you and I would have stuck up for you, different case now thats for sure"

this was my reply---

i don't need people to stick up for me, this isn't high school if you're so concerned about my comment on svtperformance, then maybe you should post up in that thread---fyi, it got bumped to the top today by someone and has a shit ton of views. i simply stated that you just recently bought a GTR---did i post about your business??

take care of your business and threads like that won't show up. i chose not to post a link to the svtp thread on cr, but if you want to make it a point to shit in my completely unrelated thread and be a whiny bitch on top of it, then i will post the link.

he didn't send me a message back

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
well, to those wondering if he's aware of the thread, he definitely is reading the thread here. he sent me this pm on our local columbus racing forum becuase i stated he bought a GTR two pages back here. i started a thread regarding the gt500 and this is what he said::

him---

me---i'm not worried about you driving a GTR (assume you're referring to the thread on svtperformance--which i won't link here). they MSRP for $55k-ish, and come with every option in the upper $60k's--perhaps $68k. i'll be trading in my cobra, and not paying over MSRP--not in a huge hurry to buy, and ford will make as many as they can sell. i might just decide to buy a GTR too

"Sure seem like your worried about it, not knowing a thing about me and posting about my business on svt. I dont even know you and I would have stuck up for you, different case now thats for sure"

this was my reply---

i don't need people to stick up for me, this isn't high school if you're so concerned about my comment on svtperformance, then maybe you should post up in that thread---fyi, it got bumped to the top today by someone and has a shit ton of views. i simply stated that you just recently bought a GTR---did i post about your business??

take care of your business and threads like that won't show up. i chose not to post a link to the svtp thread on cr, but if you want to make it a point to shit in my completely unrelated thread and be a whiny bitch on top of it, then i will post the link.

i was thinking about posting this up over there to see if he would jump in with an explanation, but wasn't sure how everyone on the forum would take it since they have a lot of fans there.

TRMach1

Established Member
Wow and to think that I almost considered buying a turbo kit from them for my fox because of how cheap it was but I knew that It wouldn't have been a good decision and good thing I i didn't what terrible service.

Jcobra03

import reaper
Established Member
I dont have an On 3 kit but i did sell a set of ford racing 42 lbs injectors to a loacl kid because on 3 sold him some junk injectors that wouldnt run in his car that had similar issues as the original poster.He had a local injector rebuild/service guy check them and they were total junk .Some stuck open others doing nothing. So i will definitely tell anyone i know to stay clear.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

him---

this was my reply---

Wow, this guy is a complete tool! I think it is great that his business was called out in this thread. A LOT of people are now aware of his business practices and will avoid the company. It's cost them a lot of business. :nonono:

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
Definitely not going to be buying from these assholes. And I'll spread the word to my community as well to stay away

Black/CS

Established Member
Hey guys, didn't read through the whole thread just kind of scanned through and it seems the general consensus is ON3 sucks.
Im not trying to advertise or anything but If you guys are looking for a good complete turbo kit for a good price, hit Jeremy at S&H performance up. They use the on3 piping with their own upgraded parts such as Comp turbo, different blow off valve and waste gate, etc. I think they mainly specialize in S197 cars but he might be able to help you guys with older models out as well. Jeremy is very knowledgeable and is very active over on S197.com if you guys want to look him up. Like I said, Im not trying to advertise for them or anything. Just wanted to give anyone looking for a good turbo kit and GREAT customer service another option.

Zacharyx

Established Member
I still find it sad that those of us from TTF kept telling people how bad On3 was but people kept buying from them. Maybe now more people will take note and he can go out of business

mustangmike1

Established Member
On3

Is Chad around here? He should go suck a dick with that attitude. ON3 = SCAM.

If i were the customer, he was being taken to civil court for this and get injectors, dyno and gas money back, plus the court costs from him.

Yes he is around on this site, he has contacted me a few times under 03screamingsvt telling me he would send me the fuel pumps he ripped me off on if I drop my paypal dispute. I bought a fuel hat and pumps, the whole setup was to be assembled and ready to drop in. When it arrived there was only the bare fuel hat, I sent a few emails with no reply so I made a paypal dispute. Paypal made me return the fuel hat for a full refund, the only problem is the guy will not accept the shipment and it was just returned to me. My car has been ripped apart for months waiting for this stuff, I couldn't wait any longer and ended up ordering a lethal kit and it arrived in 2 days and it was all there.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
the negatives are all adding up, it's really a shame, I have my tubular K and coil-overs on and ready to go... goodbye on3, hello inter-cooled vortech v1...

Users who are viewing this thread