The 2010's Have Started Shipping

War Eagle

Established Member
we still got to wait about 2 moths :cryying::cryying::cryying:

Roger that, I placed my order in May and am looking at another 7 weeks or so.

The guy that bought my 2009 GT500 finally flew in from Wisconsin Friday and drove it away. It almost broke my heart to see that car drive away, I really loved it.

It is going to be a very long two months.

chuckstang

Established Member
Are the new wheels offered in 2 colors because I have seen them in a dark grey finish and a lighter finish?

StillIntense

Established Member
I was told by Ford Direct and my dealer that it was due between today (the 9th) and the 16th. As this is the fourth different delivery window that I've been told, I'm not holding my breath, but it sure would be nice. Ordered on January 2d, built on May 5th, last six of VIN are 105907. I'll bet that some in the nation have been delivered already this week though.....

quik 500

Established Member
The dealership called today and told me my car would be here June 22. I will cross my fingers.

chuckstang

Established Member
Yes,
The 19" coupe wheels are Painted and the 18" convertible wheels are Machined. The 19s are darker than the 18s.

Do you know if the 18s are forged like the 19s

If the 19s ending up costing to much, I still think I would like the 18s on mine!

quik 500

Established Member
LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC thats awesome. Are you guys switching the wheels? You guys sell some awesome looking wheels.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
LETHAL PERFORMANCE, INC thats awesome. Are you guys switching the wheels? You guys sell some awesome looking wheels.

We're going to be using the 20" True Forged Sebrings we have now for our street setup. We'll be painting them to match the car though.

StillIntense

Established Member
I have some bad news for all of us.
Yesterday, talked face to face with a person who is a Vice President at Ford. Won't tell you who or why. He is also a Mustang enthusiast and was very helpful. I mentioned that many folks were waiting for their 2010 GT500s, and that we really didn't know what was going on. He asked me for the VIN and my phone number and said that he would find out for sure. Today he called back.
Bottom line: all of our GT500s are on hold again, this time for the clutches. According to Ford Direct and my dealer, my vehicle has already shipped. But it has not, and is in fact still sitting at Flat Rock. This Vice President said that the VVS and Ford Direct systems simply haven't caught up with the latest change; in fact as of this morning Ford Direct is still saying that my car will be at the dealership next Tuesday (the 16th). The new delivery date that he mentioned to me was: release from the plant not later than June 26th, to my dealership (in SC) by July 4th. He indicated that this delay applied to ALL 2010 GT500s. So you'll probably want to check with your dealership or Ford Direct in the next few days, because their systems will probably begin showing a change to the delivery date. Sorry, its killing me too.

Users who are viewing this thread