Texas Mile Super Snake 1,000+ RWHP Dyno Video

Van@RevanRacing

Here's the video of the Super Snake.

See ya in Texas!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa00aOA5mzs&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Texas Mile Super Snake 1000hp[/nomedia]

Gojira

Established Member
What RPM are you wanting to be at when you go through the traps and what gear? I'm guessing you want to be in 6th gear at the rpm where the graph shows your peak power.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
DAMN SON!!!!!!!

That thing is baaaaddddd asssssssss!!!!!

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
from listening to the vids, i am not sure if the exhaust is covering it up, but does the KB 3.6LC have any whine to it, like the 2.8 when at WOT? also what is the "bang" at the end of each pull?

very nice by the way, those are awesome numbers, congrats

Van@RevanRacing

from listening to the vids, i am not sure if the exhaust is covering it up, but does the KB 3.6LC have any whine to it, like the 2.8 when at WOT? also what is the "bang" at the end of each pull?

very nice by the way, those are awesome numbers, congrats

KB 3.6 LC has cut gears so you don't get the blower whine we are all accustom to hearing.

The mild bang you're hearing is just the audio. It's straight exhaust with 2" long tubes and dumps. It's an 1,000 horsepower gorilla strapped down and it's trying to break loose from the cage!!

The dyno numbers are also from a mustang dyno uncorrected. Mustang Dyno's generally read a little lower on horsepower and you can input a correction factor. These are actual dyno numbers off of the Mustang Dyno and uncorrected. What you read is what you get. We actually considered putting it on a Dyno Jet but decided enough was enough. Let's go to Texas and try and put some speed down.

Thanks Brandon. We're all on the same page............

Shelby GT500 for the KILL!!

CPRsm

LMAO. Just caught it the second time I watched it. The first pull.....the guy running away as the pull started. He thinks he's going to turn around and take a pic, but ends up running away squinting from the pain in his ears. :lol::lol::lol:

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
Thanks for posting up the vid Van! That is just plain awesome. One day, I will do the E85 conversion on my car. I know you can buy the E85 conversion kit from Lethal Performance, but I am assuming that there is more involved than just purchasing the kit.

FordFanStan

Established Member
What kind of c/r are you running? Curious what else you have into this thing to get that kind of power. Do you feel it is tapped out on power now considering the gains after the extra 3psi of boost?

Awesome sounding and performing car so far, can't wait to hear the results from the TM. FFS

Users who are viewing this thread