Addicted!!

airmanb2b

Established Member
Cant seem to stop the mod bug. Tires and tb last week. Ordered my frpp 4.10 gears yesterday and ordered the steeda stop hop kit today. The wife is going to kill me! Posi port and lower next.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yep just throw your wallet at it pretty much. Don't forget we sell those lowers also.:thumbsup:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Have fun but be careful too.

It can get to be worse than having "another woman".:beer:

EDIT!!:-----> NOT TRUE! ---->Stick with the Posi Port!

You can thank me later.. LOL!

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The wife is going to kill me! Posi port and lower next.

buy that lower from Posi Performance when you get your port work, and don't forget the large VMP elbow so he can port match it to your blower at the same time. He can get that for you too.

Yep just throw your wallet at it pretty much. Don't forget we sell those lowers also.:thumbsup:

Brian @ Posi Performance does excellent work too. The only thing better than his porting is his customer service. I have NEVER in the history of my 35 years of life had a business take care of me the way Brian did. He went above and beyond for someone he had only talked to on the phone twice.

Brian, thanks for your service to this community. I'm thankful to have you here. I wish large companies cared as much about customer service as you do. :thumbsup:

Thought I would share two pics of my ported blower.

0414011417.jpg

and the port matched VMP elbow

0414011558.jpg

and I opted for the 15% OD lower

0405011603.jpg

0404011956.jpg

With the 2.6" Metco upper, I'm spinning the Eaton really fast.

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I can interject on that. Van's customer service is pretty dead nasty.

I can attest to this also, as Van is a smaller company too. Amazing how the little guys will take care of you, but the bigger guys say, "Oh well...there are one million more just like you. We can sell to them when you are gone." lol

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Both great guys. Having come over from the Terminator community, Posi became the Port of choice several years ago. I remember seeing Van over there also, as cooling was a big issue. Troy, have you gotten a re-tune and had your Beast on the Dyno after all of the new mods??? RET Dyno Day is next Saturday and we are all looking forward to it...

AlanSVT

Established Member
Awesome.....

+1 on Van. But Iv only dealt with a few companys out there Lethal, Van, MHT, and now the ZPOD.....

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Troy, have you gotten a re-tune and had your Beast on the Dyno after all of the new mods???

Not a dyno tune yet, only by mail. A good dyno tune is coming within the next two months. I will do some data logging with a wideband soon to dial in a "street" tune in the next few weeks.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Awesome.....

+1 on Van. But Iv only dealt with a few companys out there Lethal, Van, MHT, and now the ZPOD.....

And I have learned from my elders, "cough" "cough" I mean my mentors. Of my c/s is half as good as those companies I should be ok

DaFreak

Established Member
I can interject on that. Van's customer service is pretty dead nasty.

+1 for Van here too.

Van's responsiveness and willingness to help (even if he's not getting paid) is unbelievable.

Glad to hear POSI is there too! They certainly have my attention now.

DaFreak

airmanb2b

Established Member
Kindof why I have stayed away from cars for about 6 years, but I am back in full bore for sure. Definately looking to install guages. Will def being going to Posi for the port and lower.

Users who are viewing this thread