Addicted!!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
drink water = more car mod money :-D

Yup, I even thought about buying a cow so that I don't have to buy organic milk for my daughter anymore... What's more organic than straight off the nipple...:shrug: Could you imagine seeing a cow in the back yard of development house 3 or 4 miles from Philly...:lol1:
I can't wait till she's done with diapers... That should be an easy $50 or $60 a month more that I can dump into the car and then soon after that, I can try to find a nice sweat shop to put her to work in.:read:

I'm different than you guys though, I'm not addicted. I can stop at any time, I just don't want to right now...:smmon::coolman:

Last edited:

airmanb2b

Established Member
Yup, I even thought about buying a cow so that I don't have to buy organic milk for my daughter anymore... What's more organic than straight off the nipple...:shrug: Could you imagine seeing a cow in the back yard of development house 3 or 4 miles from Philly...:lol1:
I can't wait till she's done with diapers... That should be an easy $50 or $60 a month more that I can dump into the car and then soon after that, I can try to find a nice sweat shop to put her to work in.:read:

I'm different than you guys though, I'm not addicted. I can stop at any time, I just don't want to right now...:smmon::coolman:

In the same boat. Hopefully another 6 months.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If you're looking forward to spending your diaper money on car parts you just might have a problem. Wow lol!

airmanb2b

Established Member
If you're looking forward to spending your diaper money on car parts you just might have a problem. Wow lol!

yep. My oldest is taking the summer off from gymnastics. That's another $150 a month for car parts. $150 plus $60 a month in diaper savings equals a $210 a month car part surplus!! LOL

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
yep. My oldest is taking the summer off from gymnastics. That's another $150 a month for car parts. $150 plus $60 a month in diaper savings equals a $210 a month car part surplus!! LOL
I crush you. My wife and I just had our first yesterday. I am already plotting on how to spend the 700 per month in day care when he does not have to go next summer!
I

DaFreak

Established Member
Ha! You guys are at the beginners stage. You're in the bigs once you're thinking about ways to hide money you've already spent.

I'm hemorrhaging money with this car.

DaFreak

flamed03vert

Established Member
As Jimmy said, the car is "the other woman" as my wife reffers to it. Yes, it's an addiction... but it could be worse. Cars are alot less detrimental to your health compared to drugs and alcohol right? I've been hiding money away forever to do mods a little at a time ever since I got married.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Bill,

Me thinks you would spend more on Cow feed. lol

I was hoping I could kill two birds with one stone and let it mow the lawn for me too... I have that thick as zoisa grass, I think I could manage like a little dwarf cow or something. Maybe I can mate a cow with my Jack Russell and then I'll get a mini-cow russell with some mad ass energy and an appetite. Then when my daughter gets the sweat shop job (she's only 13 months so I gotta give her at least another 6 or 7 months), she can buy her own milk and I can sell my dwarf cow to the circus or something.... Sell 1 dwarf cow to circus = MORE MOD MONEY! :rockon:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Haha I'm not even going to be married for 6 months and I get all my parts shipped to my parents house

CPRsm

Haha I'm not even going to be married for 6 months and I get all my parts shipped to my parents house

:lol::lol::beer:
I eventually got separate checking accounts. When we moved back from Fl I couldn't get on her account. My SSN card, birth certificate, military ID, and DD214 were not enough for them for forms of ID. Works out much better because I don't forget to tell her about 10 bucks here, 20 there. But MUCH better with car parts !! Now it's a company expense :-D

Users who are viewing this thread