$495.00 Blower Combo Special

dynobobstieg

We have had many pm's on this so let me clearify
$495.00 Ported Blower,Ported Throttle Body and Plenum.
Definatly seeing considerable increased H/P.with the combo :burnout:
$395.00 Ported Blower Only
$30.00 for shipping/handling
Exterior Show Polish and Ported Blower $895.00
We can Remove and Replace Blower $325.00
This will run at this price until the end of February 2005.
Stiegemeier Tuning Available using SCT.

www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Very nice, have you ever compared the hp #'s with just the blower port & then with the blower/pl/tb?

oops, there goes another question.

dynobobstieg

MystiChrome Coupe said:
Very nice, have you ever compared the hp #'s with just the blower port & then with the blower/pl/tb?

oops, there goes another question.
Upon initial testing on the dyno with new ported blower design test show base run 454 H/P after ported blower 493 H/P
With new design of T/B and P/L 509 H/P 19 degrees of timing,10lbs boost
All test done with 2.8 Pulley. After this we by-passed the blow off valve showed 12 lbs of boost. Also Stiegemeier SCT Chip. Blew the spark out ended our testing. Next test very soon! Watch for Stiegemier's customer's Results.
We Are Vey Excited :thumbsup:

www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

Last edited by a moderator:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
Upon initial testing on the dyno with new ported blower design test show base run 454 H/P after ported blower 493 H/P
With new design of T/B and P/L 509 H/P 19 degrees of timing,10lbs boost
All test done with 2.8 Pulley. After this we by-passed the blow off valve showed 12 lbs of boost. Blew the spark out ended our testing. Next test very soon! Watch for Stiegemier's customer's Results.
We Are Vey Excited :thumbsup:

www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

What IF someone gets a ported blower and they do not see the "as tested" gains you are claiming or basically do not see any gains or worse, lose power from it. Are you prepared to stand behind your port work and replace the blower?

dynobobstieg

Hissssnsvt said:
What IF someone gets a ported blower and they do not see the "as tested" gains you are claiming or basically do not see any gains or worse, lose power from it. Are you prepared to stand behind your port work and replace the blower?

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! :beer:
There can be other issues to poor performance We are here to help you with those! Thanks
www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
One more question if you don't mind: have you checked the results of your porting with the stock pulley? If so, is a retune always needed?

Thanks

dynobobstieg

MystiChrome Coupe said:
One more question if you don't mind: have you checked the results of your porting with the stock pulley? If so, is a retune always needed?

Thanks
Stock pulley still shows good gains, 2.9 works very well no lower pulley needed. Blower porting doesnt seem to change your tune. Throttle Body and Plenum smoothed out fuel curve.

Last edited by a moderator:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. I was asking in case I wanted to do the port now & hold off on getting a tune & pulley if I could. I'm in construction & this time of year $ gets tight.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
I plan on getting my blower ported come this spring and add and aftermarket TB/plenum. Would this combo in addition to an aftermarket intake cause the need for a new MAF? Thanks in advance. BTW, I plan on using your services. :)

vipergts281

Established Member
Can you please exaplin the "Core" thing. I am still confused as to what that means exactly.

Also, do you guys do the exchange thing? Do you send a ported blower out first and then we ship you ours. This way we have no down time.

Or is that the Core thing?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Can you please exaplin the "Core" thing. I am still confused as to what that means exactly.

Thanks.

Basically you get to drive your car around until the ported blower comes in the mail. You uninstall your stock blower, install the already ported blower, mail your stock unported blower, and receive your core charge back ($600 I believe?). This is especially great for those of us with daily drivers. The only downside is you dont know how many miles are on the blower you receive. I cant have my car down for a week and a half so the core exchange is my only option. I heard they are low on cores though, and I claim one of them :D

vipergts281

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Basically you get to drive your car around until the ported blower comes in the mail. You uninstall your stock blower, install the already ported blower, mail your stock unported blower, and receive your core charge back ($600 I believe?). This is especially great for those of us with daily drivers. The only downside is you dont know how many miles are on the blower you receive. I cant have my car down for a week and a half so the core exchange is my only option. I heard they are low on cores though, and I claim one of them :D
Nice, I thought that was what it was. Mine is a daily driver, so I am in the same boat as you.

Thanks. :beer:

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Steg.

I want a core when it comes in.............also will you have a TB,Plenum core???

I want to do it all at once and when you can get me a great low mile core and TB,plenum........PM me and Ill pay.

Joel

dynobobstieg

MaximumSVT said:
I plan on getting my blower ported come this spring and add and aftermarket TB/plenum. Would this combo in addition to an aftermarket intake cause the need for a new MAF? Thanks in advance. BTW, I plan on using your services. :)

Your MAF will peg at 6200 rpm making 510 rear wheel H/P.
Our Ported Combo-Blower,Throttle body and Plenum,2.8 pulley,Stiegemeier SCT Chip,Cold Air Intake and Catback will get you there.We do sell a big Air MAF. If you do buy an aftermarket T/B,P/L, I would be interested in buying yours! pm me! Thanks!!
:beer:
www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

03'Darin

Established Member
If someone had the older triangular port of yours and just wanted to get the throttle body and plenum done would you need the blower to match the plenum porting?

Darin

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
We have had many pm's on this so let me clearify
$495.00 Ported Blower,Ported Throttle Body and Plenum.
Definatly seeing considerable increased H/P.with the combo :burnout:
$395.00 Ported Blower Only
$30.00 for shipping/handling
Exterior Show Polish and Ported Blower $895.00
We can Remove and Replace Blower $325.00
This will run at this price until the end of February 2005.
Stiegemeier Tuning Available using SCT.

www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

Any chance you can move to the Dallas area before this ends :)

nice pricing!!

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread