$495.00 Blower Combo Special

dynobobstieg

vetkilr said:
Steg.

I want a core when it comes in.............also will you have a TB,Plenum core???

I want to do it all at once and when you can get me a great low mile core and TB,plenum........PM me and Ill pay.

Joel
We should have 2-3 Cobras Cores by end of the week. :-D
I will let everyone know when they arrive. We will check them ALL out! We will have TB,Plenum cores also!
Stiegemeier
:burnout:
www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Are the gains from porting the blower just as good with an aftermarket TB as they are with the ported stock TB? I will most likely be getting my blower ported after the holidays are over with and I already have an aftermarket TB.

dynobobstieg

03'Darin said:
If someone had the older triangular port of yours and just wanted to get the throttle body and plenum done would you need the blower to match the plenum porting?

Darin
We do not need the blower. However,we offer the Annual Blower Maintenance,we would change all fluids and lubricants,inspect blower throughly and we will update your port design for $149.00.

www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
Currently I have catback and 10 inch powerstack open filter.

If I get the ported blower/tb/pl, should I be safe with the stock tune? What kind of gain would you predict I would see without a tune? With a tune?

03'Darin

Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
We do not need the blower. However,we offer the Annual Blower Maintenance,we would change all fluids and lubricants,inspect blower throughly and we will update your port design for $149.00.

www.stiegemeier.com
636-949-2275

Ok, thanks!

03YellowVenom

Established Member
I have a Stiegemeier ported blower, I went from a 2.76 pulley, to a 2.80 a safer air/fuel and got 41 RWH..i went from 453RWH to 494RWH, They do quaility work. :beer:

03YellowVenom

Established Member
I'm also interested in a ported throttle body and plenum, do you guys have any in stock? so I wont have as much down time on my car.

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

03YellowVenom said:
I'm also interested in a ported throttle body and plenum, do you guys have any in stock? so I wont have as much down time on my car.
Yes we have them they are not ported yet! Thanks and let us know if you are interested! :-D

03YellowVenom

Established Member
Stiegemeier said:
Yes we have them they are not ported yet! Thanks and let us know if you are interested! :-D
Yes i'm definately interested, i'll call you sometime next week for details.Thanks again for the awsome work you've done on my blower!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread