What a find......**MUST SEE**

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Friend found this on another site. This is just unreal. Would be like a dream...

Heres the story on the other site...READ THE STORY

"HUGE musclecar collection found in sealed containers!!

From what I understand this guy named Donald Schlag hoarded cars and GM hi-po parts including one, possibly two Yenkos, two LS6 Chevelles, and a ton of BBCs for many many years in storage containers, 21 containers in all.

Once someone tried breaking into a container so he welded them shut and spread them around the state (Wisconsin), is one rumor.. the other, is that he layed them end to end, so they couldnt be moved, or opened. (who really knows the truth)

The guy just died so his sister rounded up all of the containers and put them up for sale asking 1 million dollars for it all, and someone bought all of it for less than the asking price and cut open all of the containers.

Here's a little bit what they found: (there in an unbelieveable amount of parts, and accessories too.. check the link)

101_0307.JPG

101_0338.JPG

100_0541.jpg

100_0485.jpg

100_0501.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0546.jpg

showflat.php

Here's more about it:
http://www.depereautocenter.com/parts.html

and there is a guy on this Yenko forum with first hand account, and talked to the sister:

http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB1&Number=173645&page=0&fpart=all

I'm just in awe... :eek:

Last edited:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Boogie Man said:
son of a bitch......god damn, you know how much of a profit that guy is gonna turn on those cars/parts?
The guy is dead...as told in the story.

The daughter wants to sell it all for $1million! THATS IT! Someone is getting a steal...

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
my friend at work was showing me that

not only are those cars all worth a fortune, those parts that he has are some of the rarest parts ever.

that davis big block fuel injection setup is worth mucho bucks, as well as those corvette brake setups

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
Good for him, guess he got his money worth. There is some real cool performance parts there, could make for a great rod

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
"someone bought all of it for less than the asking price and cut open all of the containers."

according to your post, it was all sold to someone

lrall

Established Member
the bottom link doesnt work for me, im at the site but what should i search for? i wanna see this haha

trueblue4ver

Established Member
Dear God, thats a hell of a deal! :eek: Wow, that guys going to make sooo much profit of that! Look at all the resto parts! Amazing....

PS- Daughter's going to have some bad luck from now on....dad's a little pissed! :lol:

Last edited:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
If that aint a shit eatin grin on that dudes face I dont know what is. Heres the real question, which ones would you keep? Hello all original Yenko Camaro!

Camd95Five.0

I tend to lurk
Established Member
Read part of it, there's a guy in the forum from the link who was looking into buying one of the Yenko's as some of you may have read and that guys sister sold it to the guy who bought everything. That would suck and its kinda sad to see cars like that go to someone who just wants to make money instead of loveing the car. :nonono:

black10th vert

Established Member
I saw a guy with a 65 gto and stopped to talk to him one day. We started talking about 69 firebirds and he told me he used to have a 69 trans am that had been wrecked but he still had the hood he would sell for 200 bucks. I was like yea right and he went inside and brought me out pictures of the car. It took about 2 years but I finally got a perfect t/a hood with the upper and lower ram air pans. He also gave me the original steering wheel which is like the 70-81 wheel but instead of the bird with the wings up on the center cap it has the wings down. I have only ever seen other of those wheels. The hood is now worth around 10 grand plus a few grand more for the ra pans but I traded it years ago for some parts for my judge.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Damn, im at a lost for words! I cant even sum up how much money that is just from looking at everything!!!! wow.....its like your in fairly land...454's blocks laying down like its a floor ordanment...so many many damn motors probably worth like 5-10grand each!!!

Users who are viewing this thread