What a find......**MUST SEE**

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Camd95Five.0 said:
Read part of it, there's a guy in the forum from the link who was looking into buying one of the Yenko's as some of you may have read and that guys sister sold it to the guy who bought everything. That would suck and its kinda sad to see cars like that go to someone who just wants to make money instead of loveing the car. :nonono:

Give me a break.. If I stumbled onto a deal like that, I'd be selling them too. He can probably use the money more than the cars and it's not like someone is going to pay a shitload of money and not love it, so the cars will still be taken care of.

ptsvt

hillbilly hotrod
Established Member
i could never be that lucky, i could swim thru a barrel full of titties & come out of it sucking my thumb! damn it!!

White2000SS

Established Member
How the hell did he get all those parts??? Five finger discount?? was he like upper management or did he just love american cars??

Sucks to have had all those nice things then store them away then die then have a family member sell your collection for next to nothing..

Shutta

SVTP = best time waster
Established Member
guys it was a good find but i think what youre forgettin is that the daughter probably could care less about the collection, especially since they wrere sealed up, and because the askin price was one mil, very few people could even entertain the idea of layin down a mil, even if it was a good business move. even if you did have the luck, could you have laid down close to a mil for the cars?

03RedfireGT

Love FORD but got a HONDA
Established Member
HOLY F**KIN S**T!!! That is sooo ridiculous. HAHA!!! Sooooooooo many engines and heads. I can't believe it. Definitely a GREAT deal.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Please tell me that it is just a rumor that she sold everything for $1,000,000.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Are you f..cking kidding me? That's insane! I WANT, I WANT!!! man, that would be a dream to have so many beautiful cars like those!!!!!!!!!!

Snkypete

Established Member
I just called my friend who is a huge Yenko freak and sure enough he's already on it - page 1 on the Yenko thread....(Mr Yenko) He said there is going to be a silent auction for everything on the 15th and the Yenko might be sold separately.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
how much you guys think that whole thing could be sold for? rough estimate

Users who are viewing this thread