Streetscene Cal-Vu Mirrors Group purchase

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Streetscene Cal-Vu Mirrors Group purchase. I need 10 takers to do this deal.

The cutoff for this GP is NOON Eastern time on Wednesday March 22nd! We met the # that we need, so get on the list if you want a set!

As far as I know, this is the 1st time these have been offered on a Group Purchase. The Mirrors I'm doing on the GP are what I consider the best option for the Lightning. They are part # 950-15725. There are cheaper mirrors available, but you wouldn't be able to retain the electric adjustability or the signal in the mirror.

The mirrors are surprisingly easy to install. If you can remove your inner door panel (easy) you can change your mirrors. I have them on my truck now so I can speak honestly about them. The fit and quality is far superior to the stockers and the way they 'seat' in the door is much nicer. They are much more aerodynamic too!

They normally retail for - $349.99

SVTP price- $280 + $10 Shipping That's almost a $50 savings!

We accept Visa/MC/Disc/Amex. We can arrange if you'd like to pay by Check or M.O. I can also accept paypal if you can please add 3% to cover paypal fees. Once I get 10 or more orders I will go ahead with the initial order and you should have them in 10-14 days.

They come unpainted like this-

950-15725.jpg

These are mine installed-

28850-843-18917.jpg

From the rear-

28850-843-18913.jpg

With the signal flashing-

28850-843-18914.jpg

If anyone has any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a pm.

:-D Chris

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Ron - they come unpainted like in the 1st pic.

Brett - They are Plug & play. The wiring has OE style plugs so all you need to do is unplug the stockers and plug these in.

Derek- Just buy them. :poke:

Here's the
PDF Install Instructions

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Cool - Zero to Sticky in 1800 seconds! :rockon:

I'd love to get in on this, but other priorities beacon. Good luck on it.

Herb

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I see 2 so far. bocaron and FordFanStan.

I just got the latest issue of stylin concepts mail order catalog. They show a retail price of $374.93 and a sale price of $299.95. This is a great deal we have worked out!! More guys must want in!!!

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
chuchomula said:
I have a 2000 L. Will the signal work?

Good question I forgot about that :bash: lol. Im pretty sure the Cal-Vu's come in non-signal electric, or upgrade to turn signal style w/ electric. But If this is the case the price will be lower or higher for us depending on what we choose??? :shrug: .. Stan

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
ALL the Lightning's have the wiring already in the door.

I was pretty sure of this, and I thought Pimprohr updated his '99 mirrors to 04's so I gave him a call. Sure enough he said that his was prewired for the signal mirrors. So this is a perfect upgrade for ALL Lightning's.

They will plug right into the existing plug in the door, even if your truck wasn't previously equipped with signal mirrors.

:beer:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I have 3 definites-

bocaron
FordFanStan
Sinister04L

C'mon beenstruck, SkippyMcGee, Silver04L, and chocomula... you know you guys want a set too! :-D

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
It looks like the unpainted version has a gloss finish that doesn't necessarily need painting, is this correct? My truck is black so I really wouldn't need to paint them.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
How long will we be able to get them? I have to buy stuff for my baby boy thats on his way and would have to wait. That is why I ask.

Users who are viewing this thread