Streetscene Cal-Vu Mirrors Group purchase

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Just an update guys-

I got the 1st half of my shipment. Streetscene made a mistake and shipped half the order. I will ship out what I have and the rest should show up this week. When they do, the rest will go out.

BTW I have an extra set or 2, so if anyone wants a set let me know. :thumbsup:

FreddiezL04

Established Member
Streetscene mirrors

brucewrs said:
Hey Marc,You will like this board too..Alot of good info on here..Did you buy the mirrors?I bought mine from Chris a few months ago and love them..

I have been lurking on here for quite a while, just never posted until Chris started the GP. Yeah, I bought them through Chris, I liked the mirrors so much on your truck, I had to take advantage of the sale. What did the black finish look like before you had yours painted? Do you think I can leave them unpainted since my truck is black?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
FreddiezL04 said:
I have been lurking on here for quite a while, just never posted until Chris started the GP. Yeah, I bought them through Chris, I liked the mirrors so much on your truck, I had to take advantage of the sale. What did the black finish look like before you had yours painted? Do you think I can leave them unpainted since my truck is black?

No,I would paint them..Try it first to see but I think you will need to get them painted...

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
What does a shop charge to paint them red on avg? Also, the pics in the first post showing the mirrors don't work for me ... will try to find their website.

I really didn't ever notice that the stock mirrors just are not that attractive, although I like the visibility of the larger glass. The stockers would look a lot better SOLID color anyway + if not broken .. :(

LMirror.gif

Damn - those solid red mirrors on that last post look sweet - I wish I had a friend with some paint equipment/resources.

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Noisycow-

Sorry about the pics. They are hosted in my NLOC Gallery and it's down. I have the pics on my pc, but it's at my buddies house having some work done to it.

Here's some pics of my truck -

9-5004-copy.jpg

Here's Bruce's -

Jan152006.jpg

CrazyCarlSVT

Established Member
My mirrors (and hood shocks) were waiting on me when I got home from work today! :pepper:

Thanks Chris, I can't wait to get them on.

FreddiezL04

Established Member
My mirrors were waiting on me when I got home from work today too!

Thanks Chris, it's off to the paint shop tomorrow. I see what you mean, the raw finish looks good, but lacks the shine and depth the paint will give it.

Thanks for the Brite Max also, I'll try it this weekend.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Those are two sweet L's; Chris check your PM, if you have any mirror sets left, please let me know. I gave up on finding a stock passenger mirror and the dealer wants $248 - for that I might as well upgrade.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
I totally dig on the fact that you can see the LEDs flashing from inside the truck, on the glass surface - that is, if I am seeing that correctly. I'll link up with you Chris and get you paid, then you can ship them at your leisure, I know you are trustworthy - thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread